Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Namekian skin from DRAGON BALL - The Movie

by Pierpo84 Posted 16th Sep 2008 at 10:34 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 11:51 AM
What?! There's is going to be a Dragon Ball movie with real actors? Ugh, that sounds astonishingly terrible! But, your skintone, in the other hand, looks pretty good! Love how scary the baby Picollo is.

Don't wanna even imagine how Goku (and his hair) is going to look on the movie. Now, that IS scary, huh?

Great job! Thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 2:19 PM
This looks awesome! Just where the hell you get that pic of James Marsters as piccilo? lol
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 4:59 PM
Movie phails, this is cool though.

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM
I never watched Dragon Ball, but this will make a kick ass skin for some of my aliens! *eats skin*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 9:47 AM
Default Thenks everybody, and Dragon Ball Movie sites!
Hello guys! I've found James Masters pic on the web. My reference sites is www.dragonballmovieblog.net and www.dbthemovie.com.
Here you can found Piccolo and Goku's pics.
But by FOX request, Piccolo's pics are removed, but you can find them on other sites...
Good vision!

PS:
I've tried to made Goku's hair from the movie, but I'm not very good to import meshes to Sims 2... Everyone can do this? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unskilled_operator
What?! There's is going to be a Dragon Ball movie with real actors? Ugh, that sounds astonishingly terrible! But, your skintone, in the other hand, looks pretty good! Love how scary the baby Picollo is.

Don't wanna even imagine how Goku (and his hair) is going to look on the movie. Now, that IS scary, huh?

Great job! Thank you very much for sharing!

there is already a jap movie of dragon ball its super old
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 2:15 AM
oh boy already a DB movie mess up....yellow namekian skintone *sighs* great job though i can't do stuff like this.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 9:49 AM
aaaaaaahhhhhhh i hate this!!!
PICCOLO HAS GREEN SKIN! DAMN THAT MOVIE!
But its not your fault, you did a great job at copying it form the movie

Occasional Builder, Full time player. Check out my Let's Plays here!