Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 14 Cuffed Pants for Kids

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 9th Sep 2008 at 6:06 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2011 at 5:09 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:51 PM
Great! awesome!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 5:27 AM
Um, maybe it's just me, but the mesh is kinda funky -- the cuff is there and everything, but it's down in the kids' ankles...
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 6:25 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 10th Sep 2008 at 9:01 PM.
Thanks to fakepeeps7 for discovering that "cuffs at ankles" is indeed a LOD mesh / low graphics settings issue. I only change regular meshes, not LOD meshes because I don't expect folks to play with the really low graphics settings.

Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Okay, it looks fine in my game. However, if you turn all the settings down to the lowest so that your Sim gets paddle hands, then yes, it will look weird:

The picture on the left is with the settings on high. The picture on the right is with the settings on low.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 11:30 AM
these look very cute and match perfectly with you shirts! especially like the striped ones! thanks, cat!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 5:44 PM
These are adorable! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 5:21 AM
That second picture made me giggle. I love 'em though. They look very well made and the textures are very vibrant. Thank you for sharing and taking lots of time into creating and sharing all of your work.

Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 6:48 AM
Thank you all for the kind comments, they make my day.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:56 AM
Thank you for sharing your lovely creations! (I've downloaded a good portion of them!)
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st May 2010 at 3:57 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 9:10 PM
BEAUTIFUL! THANKS!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 6:59 PM
These are really cute and go well with lots of different things. Thanks