Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just Lips Remix :: Bare Lips for Men and Women

by AtomicSpaceKitty Posted 3rd Sep 2008 at 3:58 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 6:24 PM by AtomicSpaceKitty

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:20 AM
I downloaded these at GoS and they're the most useful make-up I've ever downloaded, and the presentation is awesome! And I'm a fan of Tahlvin! :D

Thanks a lot!

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:38 AM
*sips out soda* HOLY COW!?! those are cool and how did you make those outfits plz tell me

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:59 AM
2 word: SIMply amazing!

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 5:26 AM
your models are to die for too!!! how you get that one female to climb a tree?
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 5:38 AM
These are fantastic! Thank you.
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 7:22 AM
Thank you so much! I'm always happy to get more "natural looking" lips - not everyone wears make-up all the time!
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 9:05 AM
After 5 minutes of looking admiringly at Tahlvin, I finally managed to post a comment lol Great job, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:59 PM
I've always loved your original versions, as I use them on just about every other sim I have... so to see some more natural lips from you makes my day! Thanks for sharing

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:44 PM
These are great, I love and always have a backup of your lip collections.

Ena sue weep burwa beep
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 5:26 PM
These are gorgeous. I'll be using them a lot.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 6:18 PM
well your models are pretty hawt :D

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 6:28 PM
Thank you so much, guys! Tahlvin wanted me to pass on his thanks as well.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 8:10 PM
I love these, it's hard to find natural looking lips!
I also love love love your stories!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:14 PM
Perfect natural lips ! Very good job , thanks
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 3:02 AM
Thank you for the lips! Now I can finally quit using one and the same for each and every of my Sims - great job!!! *thumbsup*
Btw I've spent half the evening reading your story xD - I haven't finished yet but I really like it A LOT (that comes from someone who usually doesn't bother reading stories starting with female main charas, take it as a great honor )) and the pics are amazing O__O (so are the guys ^^ - and the shower scene isn't too long at all.. from one perv to another ;PPP)
But please tell me where you got these coooool headsets from, will you~~~?? ^^
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 3:13 AM
Oh fantastic. Soooo happy - these are truly useful, especially on male Sims.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 6:17 AM
Love the lips, and your sims. :D

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 9:47 PM Last edited by AtomicSpaceKitty : 4th Sep 2008 at 10:37 PM.
Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying the stories too. :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Yoyo-sama
[...] But please tell me where you got these coooool headsets from, will you~~~?? ^^

I can't remember who made them. But I'm pretty sure I got them from this site. Try searching for "headphones" or "headsets".

Edit: Here it is! :D

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 10:22 PM Last edited by majesticg : 5th Sep 2008 at 2:53 AM. Reason: added info
I have that same headset, unfortunately I too can't remember where I got it from. You might want to try insimenator.net

Here's where you can get the headset
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103309
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 12:49 AM
Yayy! Thanks a ton! You're awesome!!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:00 AM
These are so lovely!! Thanks so much! Your photos are also incredible! O-O

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 6:43 PM
Your stuff is fantastic! I've just added you as a "Gothic Creator" at our TMH Links Page. Keep it coming! pieridae
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:35 PM
Those look AWESOME! Where did you get those outfits?? Please tell us where you got the outfits!
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:59 PM
I haven't tried these in game yet but as soon as i saw them i knew i was going to have to download. Me myself i'm not really into wearing lipsticks (im a female) and i like to make sims that look like everyday people and not everybody wheres bright coloured shiny lipsticks all the time. these look wonderful. thanks.
Page 1 of 2