Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[CloudForMen]Maxis recolor 3 styles of male brief

by Cloudnine Posted 3rd Sep 2008 at 8:27 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 8:48 PM
Thanks for these!
My favourite is the olive green one

Check out my LiveJournal for more downloads.

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!" - Coco
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 8:49 PM
Hoooboy.......if I were a female sim, I'd be man-watching right about now....beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:14 PM
very sexy ^^ thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 12:53 AM
Ooh la la!

These are great :D
Inventor
#6 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 1:21 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 4th Sep 2008 at 1:27 AM.
If you made the middle model do you ever plan on uploading him, I just love him.
If you DL'd him from somewhere please for the love of all things holy tell us where from.

I really love seeing your clothing and your models, Thanks

(Edit) If CC is the problem I would certainly settle for him with no CC. I use my own anyway, I only use very few pieces from the sims I DL. I just want him for the shape of his face. I absolutely love the shape of his Nose and Eyes.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 1:23 AM
Ohhh these are really nice...Never can have too much male undies! lol Thanks so much!
Inventor
#8 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 1:50 AM
Very nice. I can always use things for my male sims, so thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 5:09 AM
WooHoo! Yay! smexy as always Cloudnine!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 11:09 AM
Wow! You've done it again - so sexy! I love them, thankyou so much for creating such sensual male sim clothing <3

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 12:59 PM
These are great. Are you going to make a young adult and teen version also?
It would be really appreicated. Thanks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 3:47 PM
These are beautiful, thanks
But could you possibly give link to the site for the skins? I searched both modthesims2 and on google, can't find any site with Ephemera in it
Theorist
#13 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 6:48 PM
cool thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Cloudnine : 5th Sep 2008 at 6:03 AM.
* Dear. [ScorpioMaurus]
: All my model's shape of face are my own creations.
But, to my regret, I've never planned on uploading my sim anywhere.
As you know, I used other creators contents for makeup to create model's characteristic images.(the middle model used 6 kinds of custom makeup ^^)
If I've change them to other makeup contents, I'm afraid they will look different.
And then, actually, there is an another reason.
Sometimes I make sims comic strips as a hobby.
In my community for sims comics, authors are reluctant to distribute their main sim character.
Because, in a sense, their sim characters reflect the authors thoughts, souls, personal images etc ... (wow ... The sims are not just a game ... ^^)
So they don't want to their sims images look different and neither do I. That's why I don't wanna upload my sims.
I'm so sorry about all my reasons ... please understand ~. ^.^;

* Dear. [Dragonshirt]
: If I have a spare time, I will try to ^^ ...

* Dear. [torachan]
: You must have been so tired to search for that.
The skin tones exactly I used are 'Ephemera_Simpleskin[SoftEdition]02' and 'Ephemera_non_BJDSkin_WinterFace'.
You can find Ephemera's several skin tones (include 'SoftEdition set') right here on http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=225481
(In here, MTS2, His name is teru_k.)
And you can find Ephemera's all creations (include 'non_BJDSkin_WinterFace') on his homepage http://www.ephemera.cn/E-Studio/e_studio.htm
But I think the site is still in server maintenance. (from last month)
If the site reopen, You will find 'Ephemera_non_BJDSkin_WinterFace' in there. ^.^

I hope my reply will help.

A Waltz In The Clouds ... ... Baby, there's nothing to be afraid of.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 3:02 AM
Woa I like it !
Specially the blue marine

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Inventor
#16 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:21 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 5th Sep 2008 at 9:34 PM.
No I guess I really don't understand that. I am disabled and the sims is a huge part of my life because that's really all I get to do all day but I'd never say that I couldn't share one because it was a reflection of my soul. I find it quite sad when so many creators use such beautiful sims to model their clothes Etc. but then won't share even where they are in really high demand. I'd at least like to know if his features where created in CAS or Bodyshop or some 3D program like Lunar Eclipse does. It'd be nice to know if I have any hope of recreating him at all. If it involves any 3D program that's a big no then.

Could you please at least point me in the direction of some of the CC Makeup that you use?

Pardon me if I seem a bit harsh but I just got through with a few biopsies a few hours ago and I am in quite a bit of pain. Plus I always tell it like I see it. Don't get me wrong I love my sims as if they were real little people I choose to take care of just like my pets and I was just hoping to add your beauty to the mix because He's truly exceptional. I only have about 10 custom sims because very few live up to my standards.

(Edit) I don't know what's up with the Ephemera site because I can DL the eye masks and makeup but not the skins
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 8:10 AM
LOL! this will be great for my movie! thanks ahhh this one is going to be a funny! hahha ^_^

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:31 PM Last edited by Cloudnine : 7th Sep 2008 at 6:36 AM.
Dear. ScorpioMaurus

I didn't mean to let you down.
And please don't get me wrong for the meaning of 'reflection of the authors soul'.
There are several professional artists in my community for sims comics including the world`s first sims comic books(published earlier this year) writer (she is a professional comic artist). One of them said "my sim character is my soul".(I empathize with the artist.^.^) In that sense, to some people, The sims is not just a game.
Anyway ... actually, I'm a person who hesitate to give a definite answer or promise until things are clarified. And there is an unattributable custom nose makeup in my sim. That is one of the reason I hesitate to say positively too. For the past several days, I'm trying to find out who the creator is.
Sooner or later, if Several things are clarified, can I send you an E-mail?

ps. I made my sims only with Bodyshop.
ps2. I think Ephemera's site is still in server maintenance.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cloudnine
...Because, in a sense, their sim characters reflect the authors thoughts, souls, personal images etc ... (wow ... The sims are not just a game ... ^^)
So they don't want to their sims images look different and neither do I. That's why I don't wanna upload my sims.
I'm so sorry about all my reasons ... please understand ~. ^.^;

I was just browsing down the page and saw this, and I feel the same way about all of my sims. They each have their own personalities for me, and are each a part of my soul...and I wouldn't want someone else to change them.

But anyways, these are so sexy. Lol. Very nice, thank you!
Inventor
#20 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 11:14 AM
Don't get me wrong I am a serious hardcore gamer who has cried during events that happen in some of my games (Yes the end of FFX2 I know it's really stupid) I spend usually around 14 hours a day playing games. But I think until the future where video games may be largely holographic and AI and Voice recognition software is at it's peek where we can really interact eye to eye with the game it would not be a part of your soul. Your soul defines who you are and just say this sentence out loud:

Without the sims my soul is incomplete.

It doesn't sound quite right does it? I love the sims and when my computer had to have an emergency reformat last year and I lost everything because Securom F*&(ed my burner I could not make backups. I was truly devastated at the loss of my entire Self Sim family since I have made my whole real family in game. Yes I see getting attached to them and caring about what happens to them, Personally people who hurt their sims or are mean to them just for fun freak me out because it seems to reflect some odd desires to watch people suffering. I do care about my sims and I was very happy when my self sim got married and they have made me cry when I lost all my data. I know it's a very forward thinking game if they did it right and the emotional attachment can be quite strong because as pets are small creatures we care for so are the sims. Hopefully this helped clarify my position on things as I don't need 800 angry PM's just because I don't feel they should be part of your soul.
Cloud Nine I will send you a PM with my addy.

If I just had the nose makeup this boy I made would suffice for me.

I named him Cloud Nine so I could extract him easier however I made him in Belladonna Cove and can't extract him until SimPE updates
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 12:08 AM
Dear. ScorpioMaurus

He looks so nice!
I just sent you an E-mail. Please check up ^^

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 5:31 AM Last edited by azraelchan : 6th Oct 2008 at 2:26 PM.
I've been following this thread because I too wanted that lovely sim model! But I totally understand your protective feelings; we must take care of our little pixelated friends! And Scorpio--I too cried at the end of FF X2 The saddest part is at the end of FFX...I just had to see them get together again. I worked so hard on getting that 100 %...and it was sooo worth it!...o man I'm getting teary just thinking about it! So now you know you're not alone :D

paysites suck.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 4:09 AM
Dude, how do you alter your sims characteristics so they look decent? Is there like, a website with a tutorial or anything to help me out anywhere? I really love the shapes of all these people's sims, especially yours. but i can't figure out how to make my sims look different and yet decent. :{
Help?
My email is [email protected] if you'd be so kind as to email me c:
Field Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:55 AM
I love them all. Thank you for sharing .
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 12:27 PM
Wow..... sexy :Q____ im so impressed, you're so awesome, i always try looking for "slutty" clothes for my male sims <.< yes.. i must have a harem!
Page 1 of 2