Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Puff Sleeve Tops for Girls (with coordinating separates) *FIXED MESH*

by fakepeeps7 Posted 2nd Sep 2008 at 10:26 AM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 8:15 PM by fakepeeps7

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:35 PM
Very nice, and thank you for being so flexible and making separate tops, as well!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:08 PM
Stop giving me more meshes to recolor! Waaa-aaa-aaah! :D
* Cat hides under the desk where the pretty, pretty meshes can't get her *

Basic solid tees are so useful! Thanks for making those as a bonus.

Hey, you got rid of the random letters in the file names. Thank you!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:19 PM
Thank you for such wonderful tops! The mesh is amazing. I have downloaded a lot of your clothes for children because they are so pretty and colourful. Can't wait to see more of your work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:57 PM
These are awesome. By the way, where on earth do you get such nice fabrics to use???
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 11:55 PM
These are so great! They're adorable.
Also... i was looking through my downloads folder and i realized that i've got more of your stuff than anyone elses... So thanks for that.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:36 AM
Oooooo...even more colours for me to stare at all day...I can't wait! Thanks alot!

the future is funny.the future is bunny

~simss xox
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 7:27 AM
Thank you, these are gorgeous, and so useful - I love getting more kids clothes!
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 7:53 PM
My little kiddies are looking so much cuter now,thanks to you,and thank you for sharing them !!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 11:06 PM
I seldom download girls clothes (my Simmie boys all say "Ewww - Gurlz are Smelly!" lol) but I just had to say 'Thanks' and tell you how nice these look.

Thank You so much for all your creations - I just checked, and I have 68 clothing items made by you in my game :p
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 2:23 AM
ok, I like all the costumes as echo k, k is the injured have been erased some files, if you retrieve the missing k 2 would announcements, and remains congratulations.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 5:07 PM
The outfits are adorable, which is why I was peeved when, while looking at 'em in Apartment Life Bodyshop, the cropped pants all came up with those evil Maxis default thumbnails. The shirts are fine, though.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrFraud
The outfits are adorable, which is why I was peeved when, while looking at 'em in Apartment Life Bodyshop, the cropped pants all came up with those evil Maxis default thumbnails. The shirts are fine, though.

I don't have Apartment Life, so I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions. It's just the thumbnails, right? The pants themselves show up okay?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 11:41 PM
So so cute!!!!!!!