Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 10 capri pants for girls (bottoms only)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 21st Aug 2008 at 11:27 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:31 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:50 PM
These look really great! I love the grey sparkle capris .
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:22 AM
These are adorable! I can't wait to load my sim girl's closets with these.
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:27 AM
Beautiful! Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 11:01 PM
These are really adorable, as are all your kid's things... thanks so much!! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 11:37 AM
You do so much awesome stuff for girls and so many cute recolors of your meshes! You should be a top creator.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 4:59 PM
Thank you everyone for the compliments.

blueberrybruises That is so nice of you, thank you. Picked and featured content, however, is up to the mods, we're not supposed to vote for it, so shhhhh....

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Space Pony
#8 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 6:04 PM
Hey, um...I think these are really great and I wanted to have my Sims wear them, but they don't work. :/ When I go to buy them in-game, or to wear them, the whole lower part of the Sim comes out completely invisible. This does not happen in Body Shop, nor does it happen in Create-a-Sim - but every time I tried to load the family I had made with the Sim girl wearing them, it crashed. I have the mesh and the recolors all downloaded, and I even redownloaded them to be sure, but it won't work. Is this a file problem, or does my game just not like them as much as I do?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 3:32 AM
Tymaporer What version of the game do you have? Which expansion packs? Which stuff packs? I can try to recreate your setup with AnyGame Starter and see if I get a crash too, but they've always worked for me. If you have AnyGame Starter, can you create a new, clean neighborhood with no CC except those pants and tell me if you still get a crash?

Space Pony
#10 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 11:30 PM
I only have the base game. (I run out of disk space when I try to install EPs/stuff packs. ) I'll try that when I have time, hopefully tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 4:02 PM
Hi, I love these capris, but I too am having a problem with how I see them. The color of the pants end at knee level but the pants them self go all the way to the shoe and are cuffed. It's really weird. I have BV so that may be the prob. I've had them before and saw them with no prob but my computer died. Then I got BV that's why I think it's the problem.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 12:32 AM
Mynxtres You have your graphics set to "low". Set them to "high" and everything will look fine.