Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mio and Mayu's Outfit from Fatal Frame 2

by starfruit89 Posted 18th Aug 2008 at 1:48 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:02 AM
I think these are very well made. They have nice folds but yet don't look oddly photoskinned. Good job!

Edit: Nice first upload!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:14 AM
Thank you for making these outfits

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:49 AM
Cute! Thanks! I hope you do decide to make more FF things ^^
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 9:38 AM
Beautiful, thanks ^0^
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 12:18 PM
how the heck did you do that? *le gasp* very nice

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:30 PM
Very nice! I would love to see you try the kimonos too. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:49 PM
I would be thrilled if you'd make Sae and Yae's kimonos both bloody and clean versions. And if I may hope, some other mesh than what comes with Bon Voyage. thanks in advance! and oh, the Kiryus kimonos would be superb too!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 7:06 PM
YAY FF people! ((sorry I'm a total freak for the game series and no one ever wants to play with me...I've gotten through half of #3 and I just can't sit in a dark room alone to finish it)). Any chance of doing Mayu from the first one? I loved her outfit best of all.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 7:08 PM
***Miku's outift, i meant...arg sorry. hehehe
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 7:34 PM
Ooh pretty!
<3
I are a FF -freak too. O_O You are the guru of making Mio and Mayu's outfits.

ILY for making them though :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:10 PM
Thank you, any FF items would be welcome in my game. I did check them out in game and they look fine.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 11:03 PM
Aww wow i love ff2 and mio and mayu i only had mayu's outfit before so i deleted it - but now i got both so yay!!

THANK YOU

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]I'm a Mummy too 4 small bubbas - boolProp is a nessecity lol - I'm weak and I admit it lmao![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#14 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 12:19 AM
FF series is one of my all time favs! Thanks for these they look awesome!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:36 AM
*shudder* FF2 creeps me out i make my bf to play it for me whilst i watch im that scared lol

these are FANTABULOUS by the way :]

i'll show him these and he'll probably run away screaming like a girl they're that good lol
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:39 AM
Props and praises!!!! Keep going at It... It might be too much to hope from you then seeing the whole complete set of kimonos in your collection lol. But it's a great start. Keep at it.

(())
//\\ Yes, I am a fool... KING OF FOOLZ MUAAHAHA!
Pass the ribbon if you know someone who survived, died or lives with cancer.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 2:48 PM
You done a really good job thanx hope you can do more Where did you get there hair from?
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:16 AM
Love them! Awesome Job!!!! =^_^=

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."

- Edgar Allan Poe -
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 1:19 AM
awesome, fatal frame 2 is such a great game. just curious what hairsyle that is, and how exactly did you get their faces the way they are? o.O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 11:01 AM
Please make more
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 7:20 PM
I never expected this to be remade for the sims 2, Thank you very much!