Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dirty Pretty Things - Manor House Washroom Recolor

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 19th Aug 2008 at 4:33 PM

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Banned
#2 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:44 PM
I absolutely LOVE these recolors!! The charm of the faded beauty of old things is much more appaling to me than the new and shiny! Thank you VERY much for that!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:52 PM
THANK YOU!

This is perfect for the manor I've been working on! *Thumbs up*
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:59 PM
These are awesome!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:00 PM
Beautiful!
Best bathroom set I've seen on the site!
Very detailed and great!
If I could give 1000 thanks, I would!(:

shmash creations.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:03 PM
beautiful and detailed recolors. thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:21 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Aug 2008 at 2:15 AM. Reason: Removed off topic bits. Please read the posting guidelines.
Incredible job.....
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:35 PM
I love this set. The textures are fabulous. I was wondering if you have any plans to do a similar treatment for your build sets?

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:53 PM
Amazing textures...not overdone, which I've seen a lot of recolors do...these are beautiful--and thanks for the link!

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
transmogrified
retired moderator
#10 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:57 PM
Simply gorgeous. I had been using your manor house washroom in my older houses because of its undeniable style, but the shininess didn't quite fit the theme. Now it's perfect! Thank you for sharing so generously.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 6:10 PM
Sadly, I am all to familiar with these textures in RL! Great job!!!!

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 6:46 PM
the texture's brilliant!! wooo!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 6:52 PM
thanks so much for these, great job. I also would like to know where to get the archway, it's lovely and goes well with this set, if you would be so kind to tell us . thanks again! they're beautiful!

Elizabeth: And the enemy will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, HOIST THE COLORS! -Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 7:32 PM
Old,Dirty,Yet Still Pretty Stuff For Once!Would You Consider Doing More Furniture Like This Then We Could Have A Old Run-Down Mansion And Make Our Sims Live There With The Spider's And Ghost's While They Restore It lol

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Instructor
#15 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 7:37 PM
This is nice. I've always had a thing for run-down urban or rural things. Very nice.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 7:50 PM
Oh wow! This is gorgeous! Sooo gorgeous! You do really great work! Thank you

And thank you for sharing the website with us! I just went there and fell in love with his work! It's amazing!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 7:57 PM
Oh my, this is absolutely beautiful.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 8:10 PM
this will fit just perfectly in my haunted hotel!
absolutely, wonderfully, beautiful job on the textures phoenix_phaerie, thank you
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 8:26 PM
Thank you! I love it!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 9:17 PM
Love them they are perfect.
Instructor
#21 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 9:18 PM
I am drooling right now over this very creative, hauntingly beautiful, wonderfully aged,
creation. Stunning work! Thank you so very, very much for sharing with the rest of us!!!
Eminence Grise
#22 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 9:55 PM
Wow, these are beautiful I'd been resisting downloading your set because of performance concerns, but this recolor broke my resolve Will be great for making some classic apartments!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 10:10 PM
Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 11:35 PM
I wish I could click the "Thanks"-button a hundred times.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 2:15 AM
These are amazing! You are amazing! I can't wait until this set is complete -- I have a tribute home just waiting to be outfitted!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Page 1 of 3