Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Way to the Dawn - Riku's Keyblade

by medrops Posted 14th Aug 2008 at 9:56 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:00 PM
Your work is good Can't wait for your next posts
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:02 PM
duh duh duh! a new post for riku keep it up dear friend

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:02 PM
You did a great job on doing this!
TY ^~

"Now I am become Death"
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:11 PM
Beautiful!

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 10:51 PM
Excellent meshing as usual. Man, even you have awesome Org robes. ;~; any chance of releasing them..? Or are they not your own creation?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 5:33 AM
the robe is not done yet. the hood doesnt seem to move with the rest of the body. i need to fix it.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:13 AM
I was ur tester!!! and i knows what u mean..... im like that too =3
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:05 AM
This is ver'y good,Good to have you in this site.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:46 PM
you my friend... are a genius!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 2:55 AM
just a question, how do you get him to carry it? just wondering, cuz I've never tried making them carry any weapons...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 10:38 PM
Great, and also, souleater looks nothing like waytothedawn. I mean really, way to the dawn has a wing for the keypick. souleater was a eviler version of the kingdom key. Anyhow, great mesh and design... oh and arthorse, when you extract the file, goto glasses and the object should be there. ( Its been 3 months and i'm sure he already figured it out , ohwell! )

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 2:00 AM
This is awesome!!!!!!! ;-)
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkwarrior5558
Great, and also, souleater looks nothing like waytothedawn. I mean really, way to the dawn has a wing for the keypick. souleater was a eviler version of the kingdom key. Anyhow, great mesh and design... oh and arthorse, when you extract the file, goto glasses and the object should be there. ( Its been 3 months and i'm sure he already figured it out , ohwell! )
Soul Eater looks nothing like the Kingdom Key... at all. Soul Eater is a sword-wing-like thing that you see Riku carry after he was possessed by Xehanort's Heartless, and used the Keyblade of People's Hearts in Hollow Bastion. This is basically the Keyblade version of Soul Eater.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 5:12 AM
Wow. Awesome.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:08 PM
Thank you!