Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riku kh2 hair

by medrops Posted 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:33 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:11 AM
can someone make this into female hair for me? I like it very much, but I don't know how to do that kinda stuff, and I really like it! I don't use long hairs like this for my males lol
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:31 AM
Wow this is so weird, I am almost done playing the kingdom hearts2 game with riku and sora and I just spotted this. This is a great upload nicely done.

Live life to the fullest.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:05 AM
heh riku haves cool hair when he is aged up a bit and way good work my friend

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Inventor
#5 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:53 AM
Very Cool I just started my KH Neighborhood about a week ago. I have already made my Riku but I can't wait to get him into this hair, Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 12:45 AM
-faints- this ish beautiful!!!!!
I love riku and now having the hair has completed my life!!!
thankies!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:45 PM
ohh, very nicely done medrops ^_^

thanks ya!

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 2:21 PM
*_______* Riku hair... finally! Thank you so much! *faints* <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 3:31 PM
wow, excellent job! riku is amazing and so are you for making his hair! thanks so much!

Elizabeth: And the enemy will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! With the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, HOIST THE COLORS! -Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 2:20 PM
Just P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!Good Work!!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 2:39 PM
Why don't you try to make Saix,Demyx and Zack's from ff7 crisis core hair?It would be great!I'm trying but the results simply suck!Thnx!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 7:37 PM
tried saix, and i stopped for some reason. someone else will be doing demyx (dont worry, he is just as good as me, if not, better), and not sure if i wanna do zack. ill try but im pretty busy with my other things.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 6:36 PM
You (and those helping out) are making my dreams of a KH-fantasy-neighborhood come to life.

THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:29 AM
Default Mess up
The hair color's messed up. instead of silverish/whiteish it's a messed up black and i wanted this hair style out of all the others too
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 8:38 PM
thnx for reading my message and answering!your job is great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sasukescool
The hair color's messed up. instead of silverish/whiteish it's a messed up black and i wanted this hair style out of all the others too

the hair only works for custom hair section. not natural colors

Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 1:42 AM Last edited by NorthernBelle : 10th Nov 2008 at 5:29 AM.
Great job! Your hairs are always very awesome.

I have a question. I recall when you were giving previews you showed one of Riku's KH1 hair. Are you planning on uploading that one in the near future? I thought it was really good. :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 7:34 PM
well, i had it done and the hair texture was pretty accurate, but the upload manager said it wasnt good enough. i mean, i compared it to the original and it looked pretty accurate to me and everyone who tested it. so i just gave up on it and i didnt think anyone wanted it. so i dont know where it is so i cant work on it anymore.

so sorry to anyone who wanted it and to anyone who would want it

Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 2:56 AM
Could you make a teen version? I can only find adult Riku hair, and with my Sora and Kairi sims being teens, it would be kinda creepy if they were always hanging out with an adult Riku.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 3:26 AM
well riku in the kingdom hearts 2 game is the size of an adult. so thats why i made this one for adults and not teens. im not working on hairs anymore so this will be the only version unless someone wants to make it for all ages.

Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 2:24 AM
Omg, this is sooo good!! You did amazing!! It just makes me a little sad that it doesn't come in teen or that Sora doesn't go on to adult because I can't make Riku and Sora do as I please and have fan service, lol.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sasukescool

The hair does work, but only if you're making Riku an adult. Otherwise, it comes up vlack and all wrong. I freaked out at first too when I tried to make him a teen.
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 6:55 PM

YOU RULE!!!
now, I can make so much yaoi...... Roxas×Axel, Roxas×Sora, Riku×Sora... maybe even Axel×Sora...? heh
:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
again, you rule!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 9:50 PM
HELP ME PLIS. I can't use tjis hair. I download all the things but I can't find the hair in the hairs' list. Help ME PLISSSSSS
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:24 AM
It doesn't work for me. I went to make him in Body Shop and it was black x.x
Page 1 of 2