Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Graffiti Grunge and More

by Sim_Me Posted 15th Jul 2008 at 4:20 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 5:48 PM by Sim_Me

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 7:21 AM
In game screenshots really give us a good feel for how these items work as part of a themed set. Thanks for showing them. They look quite grungy. Love the abandoned railroad tracks with bamboo growing in them. All of these pics scream urban.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 8:27 AM
Yay A Quarantine Sign For My Zombie Hood!....Now All I Need Is Quarantine Tape*Hint*Hint*

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:15 PM
Great grunge! Thanks!!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 3:50 PM
Awww thanks folks! :-) lol on the quarantine tape... I will keep it in mind

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 5:52 PM
Yay Quarantine Tape!!lol

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 4:35 PM
Oh I love these! Really cool, I haven't seen anything like this before. Thanks for uploading!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 10:25 AM
Nice set. Why haven't you made it base game compliant ?

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 4:55 PM
oh wow *blushes* thanks so much folks! Pixelhate, First let me say I *love* your work :D
I have really been wanting to learn to mesh, and plan to, because I have a lot of cool ideas, but sadly at the moment I can only recolor. I took a Maxi mesh that is from Freetime and created these graffitis, and if I can figure out how, I will try my very best to make it base game compliant. Thanks for the input, I truly consider it an honor. =)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 9:45 AM
The graffitti doesnt show up in my game. The sticker you used also disapeared from my game, only the icon was left. When I took out your file the crawlersticker worked again. You have to change the guide and maybe something else too, to make it work. I really would have loved to use these in my game.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 3:03 PM
Hi Marbi, Hmm no need to change the GUID methinks. This is just a simple recolor, not a mesh. Do you have the latest CEP installed?

Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 5:09 AM
Really cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 7:16 PM
Wow! That's just perfect!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 12:50 AM
Sadly, I can't use these as I don't have Freetime, only the expansions up to Seasons, but these are wonderful anyway c:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 12:51 AM
i wish i had freetime EP. these are great though! "pixels are people too" lol
Im adding you as a fav creator C:
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 10:01 PM
Just the thing for those abandoned buildings. Thank you!