Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yevonite Career (Final Fantasy X)

by laaaaaaaa Posted 12th Jul 2008 at 7:34 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2009 at 8:26 PM by laaaaaaaa : descriptions

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 1:44 AM
I love this as well as your Blitzball career. I'm a HUGE FFX fan! However I have to ask: Why does a Grand Maester get paid less than a Maester or Summoner. That just doesn't make sense to me... :-/

#3 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by welshierox
Why does a Grand Maester get paid less than a Maester or Summoner. That just doesn't make sense to me... :-/

Whoops! That should have an extra 0 on it. I'll go fix that.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:50 AM
Cool. I loved FFX!
*singing the hymn of the fayth as I download...

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:22 AM
You just put my two favorite things in the world together. The Sims and Final Fantasy X.
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:56 PM
I love FFX !!!
Thank you!
I'll test it right now!

...Chii?...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 4:41 AM
Glad you all like it! ^_^
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 7:06 AM
This will work perfectly for my Maester Seymour Guado sim! Thank you! -huge hug-

If anyone knows where I could request a sim (or who I could request one from - other than Insimenator), please PM me and let me know! ^.^ Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BunnyGrrl
This will work perfectly for my Maester Seymour Guado sim!

Glad I could be of service.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 12:26 PM
the career doesn't appear in my game, do i need some kind of cheat to make it appear...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SultanBandar
the career doesn't appear in my game, do i need some kind of cheat to make it appear...

That's strange, I can't say for sure why that's happening, but it doesn't require any cheats to work.
Out of curiousity, which game/EP version do you have?
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 8:37 AM Last edited by SultanBandar : 15th Aug 2008 at 12:27 PM.
i have all the expansions up until bon voyage. one more thing, it appear at the college majors.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SultanBandar
i have all the expansions up until bon voyage. one more thing, it appear at the college majors.

That is really strange then. Unfortunately I'm really new at this so I don't know exactly what's wrong, because I only have University and you would think it should be forward compatible, no?
Sorry I can't help more.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 9:30 PM
Works perfectly, just very hard for me to promote. I'm not one for making and keeping Sim friends.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
Works perfectly, just very hard for me to promote. I'm not one for making and keeping Sim friends.

It's good to hear it works well.
Promotion is certainly not easy with this one. I tend to play other characters to make friends with Yuna on their time so it's less effort when I play her, that's the only recommendation I can make though. The point of it being so tough is that really networking is everything once you're the head of your own religion.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 10:02 PM
Yay! A yevonite career! You're missing Praetor though. Sorry, I just love Baralai.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Topaz Dragonfly
Yay! A yevonite career! You're missing Praetor though. Sorry, I just love Baralai.

Ah, sorry. I've haven't played X-2 so that would account for it some.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 5:09 AM Last edited by vladimir69 : 15th Jan 2009 at 5:14 AM.
that is a wonderful job, it makes it feel like playing FF in th sims, heh, i was bored of the standar careers.
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:41 PM
this sounds very interesting and I love it:X
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd May 2009 at 8:25 PM
Oh God, this is so funny:
"Years of training finally paid off, and now you get a free around-the-world trip with your best buddies!"
and the best part is that it's TRUE!! LOL!!! I love the icon you did for Yevon as well.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:17 PM
lolololol i love that questiong one of your friends breaks HIGH SUMMONER OHALLAND'S STATUE what do you do >;3 i love it xD anyways the pay is quite understandable o.o because priests dont get paid really xD or people who pray o.o
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 10:02 PM
I stopped breathing when I saw this.
It is a good thing. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:37 AM
Thanks You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 12:02 AM
Thank you.