Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Recolours For TreZillah's 2006 Maybach 57S

by VoVillia Posted 3rd Jul 2008 at 5:57 AM - Updated 19th Sep 2008 at 5:42 AM by VoVillia

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 12:53 PM
Maybe you should have told us wich Maybach it is. There are three Maybachs at the site, the one in the middle is the car we need. I like your two tone recolours best. I love them.

Musjes4
The Netherlands

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
(I'm one of the 2%, I don't smoke at all)

The only thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. (Gaby, my sister)
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 11:33 AM
I needed the 57. I really could not use the 62 because, properly, it is a car in which one is driven. The 57 is the driver's version. Plus the proportions are better.

I have the blue and white one already in play. It is great work like this that keeps sims fresh. I been playing on and off for years, and still not bored. Thanks VV
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:44 PM
I have been waiting for this all my sims addiction life lol

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 2:19 PM
can u make this for the sims 3