Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ye Olde Codex, A collection of Leather bound buyable books.

by Crazyfoolgaf Posted 3rd Jul 2008 at 4:18 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 8:54 PM by Crazyfoolgaf

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 7:15 AM
It's details like this that make medieval neighborhoods feel medieval. Thanks for sharing.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#3 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 12:25 PM
Nice one. Thanks

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 5:45 PM
Neat!
Thank you very much.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
It's details like this that make medieval neighborhoods feel medieval. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you I'm glad people are noticing the finer details.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 9:01 AM
Great work! Thanks!

:)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st May 2009 at 10:23 AM
They're so beautiful! My witches will be delighted to study in style, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 17th May 2010 at 8:55 PM
Most excellent addition to my medieval hood! Great work!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 12:05 PM
Thank you for a great alternative to Maxis items.

Nicely done!
Instructor
#10 Old 28th May 2018 at 4:40 AM
The books are beautiful but I have found that with them in downloads, my sims cannot choose Read Book from any bookcase, either automously or when directed. They can't even Read Book with the Codex itself. They can go to the bookcase, take down a book, take a seat and open the book. Then they jump from the seat and the book disappears. Sadly I have had to remove the books from my game.