Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seomi's "Wind" for Females - Nouk Retextures

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 30th Jun 2008 at 2:22 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:34 AM
Oooooh, pretty but casual. Goes with the whole Fanseefem clothing project, I think. I'd wear my hair like this if I felt like fooling with the flat iron and there was no humidity ever. Luckily for my sims, they need no irons, dehumidifiers, nor cation conditioners! Now I'm jealous of my sims. Darn sims with perfect hair... Drop some satellites on them... That'll teach them... grumble grumble mutter mutter... I'm sure your retexture won't inspire others to virtual violence though.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:37 AM
hihihihi! I'm really like it and link download verry good. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:42 AM
Yay! I've always loved this mesh, but the textures looked too washed out. Thanks! <3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 4:26 AM Last edited by bellaskydancer : 30th Jun 2008 at 4:31 AM.
Ahhh, yes! I loved this mesh, but never used it 'cause of the textures. Now I have some purdy ones, thanks to your awesomeness. Yay for Nouk'd hair! :D

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 12:51 PM
Very nice, HP. Hope you do more Noukified hair. Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 9:11 PM
Lovely! I can't wait to see it in my game.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 11:42 PM
Wow this is so great. I was going to try this myself but now you've made it and its awesome!
Thank you so much! ^_^
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 5:26 PM
Really beautiful hair. Wonderful texture, looks so much better than the original hair! :D

"Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside/Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without/Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow"
Evanescence
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 4:45 PM
Are you planning on doing this to the male version also?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 2:43 AM
Nice, this is like how my hair looks at the moment yes it is impossible for me to go one post without mentioning something about myself, lol

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 1:13 PM
This hair is absolutely awesome, and perfect for one of my sims. However, I cannot seem to get to the mesh, as the site is in Korean, and I have epic confusion skills when dealing with this language. The page also seems to be either deleted or relocated, as I get redirected to the front-page. If anyone has the mesh and wants to share, I would be very grateful! Other than that, love the hair! ^_^
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 4:39 AM
This hair is really awesome and I love short hair for my female sims but the link for the mesh seems to be dead. Every time I try to go there it times out. Do you think you could upload the mesh yourself? That would be wicked!
Thanks a lot
Taco Mage
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 3:44 AM
I absolutely love this mesh (DAT CRIMSON), but like the two before me, it keeps saying the connection has timed out. Is there any possible way you could link differently, or somehow use that wayback machine thingy? Thank you!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 1:17 PM
Mesh download from a Waybackified version of the site seems to work.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 4:21 AM
Her stuff is also on tsr here