Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vezz - Island 001

by Lala2007 Posted 6th Mar 2009 at 9:51 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 10:11 PM
wow love it this is a must have!
even though i have download about 2 nebour hoods im downloading this one!
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 10:21 PM
Love smaller neighborhoods. with beaches. thank you!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 10:31 PM
Thanks, guys! I'm glad you like it:D
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 10:41 PM
Thank you for making this. I had a beachy neighborhood I loved but it needs a camera mod to make it easily navigable. And even though there is no logical reason I can think of to explain it, the camera mod SEEMS to have caused my game to corrupt numerous times. I found no other mod I was willing to try so I'm stuck with the game camera. This island is just what I need now.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 10:51 PM
Small neighbourhoods that are usable without a camera mod make my day. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:01 PM
I love this! Thank you.
Alchemist
#8 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:11 PM
Default Question:
What program did u use to make it?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beata125
What program did u use to make it?

Well, as far as I know there is no actual 'program' to make new SC4 maps for the Sims2 (unfortunately), but everyone uses the Sim City 4 games, which seems to be what Maxis and EA have used to make the neighborhood maps in the game as well. Both 'SimCity4' and 'SimCity4 Rush Hour' are capable of making maps for the Sims2. You should be able to find them at a fairly cheap price now since they are pretty old games but worth it if you want to customize your sims2 game more and make your own neighborhood street maps to your own liking.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:31 PM
thats so cool how do you build a custom neighbourhood, i got sims city 4 haha i really want to make content to but not sure how
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melissanicole88
thats so cool how do you build a custom neighbourhood, i got sims city 4 haha i really want to make content to but not sure how

Hey, sorry I meant to answer your question a few days ago but then got distracted by some shiny downloads and completely forgot.

Anyway, there are some very good tutorials on the web for showing you how to make your own maps. This one here , on the Sims2 Wiki, is very good in guiding you through your tools in SC4, it doesn't tell you how to import though. I remember Cerulean Talon from the TSR having a decent one that explained things very well. I haven't been on TSR since forever though, and when I went to go link it, it was giving me errors. Her Tutorials are here though. I hope that helps to start out but don't forget to check out the tutorials here on the MTS2 as well, there are lots of good stuff in here and on the Sims 2 wiki.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 1:56 PM
I love it, Lala! Good job! I can never have too many islands, as I LOVE beach hoods.
I also appreciate that I will be able to navigate and see the island without a camera mod. AWESOME!!! I wish there were more like this.

Thank you for sharing. I'm downloading Vezz Island now.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sugah Sim
I love it, Lala! Good job! I can never have too many islands, as I LOVE beach hoods.
I also appreciate that I will be able to navigate and see the island without a camera mod. AWESOME!!! I wish there were more like this.

Thank you for sharing. I'm downloading Vezz Island now.

Thank you so much! This is definitely my favorite island I made so far, I still use it to this day. I really am happy other people enjoy it too.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 7:07 AM
just what i needed thank you~!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:54 PM
I love this. This may be just what I need. Thanks.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 2:42 PM
Default Ty
well i think i finally found the 'hood' i have been looking for

thankyou

cheers great work
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 12:44 PM
Gotta try this. Looks very pretty! Thanks