Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiger Hybrid Skins Updated 7/16/08: Geneticized

by Mkvenner Posted 10th Jun 2008 at 5:41 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 7:02 AM by Mkvenner : New files

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 5:05 AM
I think they look great can't wait to try them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 2:17 AM
Glad to know somebody approves!

I've got the white versions of these things sitting around mostly-done, been busy since I put this stuff up, but I'll try to stick those on the site soon.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 10:00 PM
I'd love to see them geneticized...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 10:59 PM
Yeah... I've been busy recently. I actually did it a while ago, I just forgot to upload. Here you go.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 12:56 PM
These are great, good job!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 7:07 PM
oooo, geneticized....
I always worry about that with custom skins. Can't wait to make my vampire tiger!

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 5:19 AM
which download is the one that is the one NOT the tiger and sim skin... the hybrid or hybrid geneticized ? cuz i only want the one that looks like a real tiger with the white on the chest and everything
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:41 PM
That's Hybrid 2. Geneticized and not look the same, it's just that the geneticized ones don't get automatic preference on children (like standard custom skins do); they'll be treated like the normal skins, cropping up based on 'genetics.'
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 5:03 AM
These are awesome! =p Could you please make a leopard or cheetah skin?! That would be great! Im looking every where for leopard or cheetah skin but i can't find any! Thanx so much for these!