Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rufus Shinra Suit Set (v1.5) Final Fantasy VII

by kuja.girl Posted 3rd Jun 2008 at 5:38 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2008 at 6:09 AM by kuja.girl

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 7:26 PM
Whoa, you did perfect! Nice one.

~ d[^_^]b Just never betray yourself. Never stop improving, never stop being human, never blame the innocent, never promise what you won`t fulfil, never stop feeling that you`re alive... d[^_^]b ~
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 1:39 AM
This is so dope.
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 1:44 AM
Excellent job! :D
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 7:51 AM
oh gawd....the photos alone are worth the price of admission!! Yum!
I'm so happy to have that suit!! Thanks so very much!

And,well, let's face it...he looks waaay better than his original PS1 days! That's fer sure!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 8:18 AM
Thanks!!!

.(....\............../....)
. \....\........... /..../
...\....\........../..../
....\..../´¯.I.¯`\./
..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
...I.....I....I....\...\
...I.....I´¯.I´¯.I..\...)
...\.....` ¯..¯ ´.......'
....\_________.•´
.....lo o o o o ol
.....lo o o o o ol
.....lo o o o o ol

Don't wanna reach for me do you
I mean nothin to you
The Little Things Give You Away
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 3:51 PM
Wow, that's perfect! It looks just like the suit in the movie! Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 5:12 AM
Gah, right down to the pinstripes. This is perfect, and as such, it is AMAZING. I love you forever! I have spent so long looking for the right suit for my Rufus sim! Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 5:34 PM Last edited by Fatality : 10th Jun 2008 at 5:47 PM.
Hmmm this suit seems not show anywhere... need the old file (1.1) as well?

UPDATE: Confirmed! this suit NOT SHOWN in game... i installed the 1.1 guy and worked (non striped suit), but this DONT WORK.

NO to the Paysites! Dowload Paysites stuff for FREE (legally) from http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 5:58 AM Last edited by kuja.girl : 14th Jun 2008 at 6:11 AM.
You are all very welcome. This is the "first" Sims download I've ever done. It took a long time to "finish" but I'm pleased with the results.

Quote: Originally posted by Fatality
UPDATE: Confirmed! this suit NOT SHOWN in game... i installed the 1.1 guy and worked (non striped suit), but this DONT WORK.

That's very odd considering it passed the admins. If you haven't already, I'd check BodyShop > adult male > formal wear. It should also be noted that I only have up to EP4 (Pets) so I can't test anything beyond that.

It might also be conflicting with another download, if it is, well good luck figuring that one out.

If anyone else has this problem, please let me know! And make sure to include a note about which version and eps you have installed. I only used Body Shop (pets) and an image editor to create this so I don't think it's a problem with the file so much as a problem with something else...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 4:12 PM Last edited by Satsuya_Guado : 31st Jul 2008 at 4:22 PM.
=O Yay! It's Rufus's suit! *hugs you* Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited!!!

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 7:01 AM
Thank you! I've been waiting sooo long for this. Its absolutely perfect. Thank you again.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:27 AM
Well, i don't have EPs in the game, and this suit doesn't showed at ll, and the other one, only is in the scene to create new sims, butin the gmae doesn't show either.... -.-'
So baaad, i love this suit!!!

~ORO???!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:34 PM
Cool Awesome, Thanks a lot
Scholar
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 9:55 PM
Excellent! I was always too lazy to make a detailed rufus' outfit for my Rufus sim
Theorist
#16 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:30 AM
Ehh... is there any mesh needed for this stuff? I've installed it in the correct folder but the item did not appear
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 2:37 AM
No custom mesh, it uses a base game mesh. To clarify this is for Sims 2.
I no longer have Sims 2 installed on my PC so I am unable to assist in trouble shooting. Try reading the site's FAQs.
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:01 PM
Thank you i love it
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 2:56 AM
One thing I noticed why it didn't work for me was that the textures were in .png format o-o which.. bodyshop doesn't take .png.. but it could be just because I opened it in SimPE to take the textures so I could put them on in Bodyshop.

The detail and texture is very wonderful and I love it so much. <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuyumiAya
One thing I noticed why it didn't work for me was that the textures were in .png format o-o which.. bodyshop doesn't take .png.. but it could be just because I opened it in SimPE to take the textures so I could put them on in Bodyshop.

The detail and texture is very wonderful and I love it so much. <3

Thanks for posting that detail. I think I had the package working in Bodyshop but now I just don't remember. If I ever have the timeto reinstall Sims 2 I'll look at it. Glad people are still enjoying this after more than a year :D
EDIT: WOW picked upload too?! maybe I should do a Sims 3 version ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 5:22 PM
Oh yay , this will be a fun outfit xD Thanks for the mod ! ^^
Scholar
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 8:06 PM
Default Fixed
I think you included the package from the Projects folder and not the one from SavedSims. I created a new porject and added your textures as a fix, here's the rar so you can update it in the main post if you want
Attached files:
File Type: rar  RufusSuitFixed.rar (726.4 KB, 15 downloads)
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squall117
I think you included the package from the Projects folder and not the one from SavedSims. I created a new porject and added your textures as a fix, here's the rar so you can update it in the main post if you want

Thanks Squall117 for fixing this! thanks to the creator for the upload as well!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher