Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gundam Major (For You Yoshiyuki Tomino Fans)

by Saiki_Anmei Posted 29th May 2008 at 5:35 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Space Pony
#2 Old 29th May 2008 at 4:48 PM
Heh heh, interesting. :p

I'm a huge Gundam fanatic (hence the username) so I just have to download this.
Nice work on it. My only gripe about it-- and it's a small one that really doesn't even matter but because I'm a freak I noticed it-- is that the icon is the Altron Gundam (or possibly the Gundam Epyon) from Gundam Wing. Wouldn't it have made more sense to use the classic RX-78-2 Gundam? You know, the first one (technically), and the classic?

And by the way, it's Gundanium, or Gundarium, depending on which series you watch. Hehe. :p
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th May 2008 at 6:32 PM
Just this morning, I was thinking, "too bad there isn't so much Gundam things for Sims2"... And then I go to MTS2 and look what is here Uhaa, made me so happy!! It's great idea. Thanks for making!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th May 2008 at 7:28 PM
Do you think you can make a version for Gundam Wing too? I love Heero Yuy :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th May 2008 at 9:27 PM
oh, this is so cool...I'm a huge fan of gundam^_^...Thank U!

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th May 2008 at 10:19 PM
ZeonZumDeikun: I made do with what I had. (That's Epyon, by the way) It probably would have made more sense, but I saw the Epyon icon leftover from a long time ago when my brother was a big Wing buff. And I've seen it spelled so many ways, mostly Gundanium or Gundamium. Thanks for the feedback. And thanks to everyone who commented. <3

Kupo!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th May 2008 at 10:51 PM
Thanks, Saiki Anmei I'm a gundam fan as well I'm looking forward to trying this out.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 12:16 AM
Thank you.