Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Mermaid Gown

by iamliz13 Posted 6th May 2008 at 7:23 AM - Updated 6th May 2008 at 7:52 PM by iamliz13

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th May 2008 at 7:01 PM
Wow, these are perfect. VERY nice. I'm always on the lookout for more medieval stuff.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th May 2008 at 7:02 PM
Thanks so much! This mesh is perfect Very nice textures. I'm definitely going to recolor this!
Instructor
#4 Old 6th May 2008 at 7:42 PM
beautiful! i would wear this...
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th May 2008 at 8:01 PM
ooooo it seems that I do never have enough beautiful medieval dresses, awesomeness!!!
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 6th May 2008 at 9:46 PM
Hand painted, my goodness! I especially like the contrasting fabrid in the sleeve of the plum dress in the first picture.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th May 2008 at 9:51 PM
Absolutely beautiful, thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th May 2008 at 2:53 AM
Oh wow! These are gorgeous!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th May 2008 at 6:42 AM
Oh Liz how I've missed you and your creations, thought maybe since your last upload was "victorian" thought maybe you were forgetting us Medieval players, haha nay just kiddin. Its just so good to see you're still around and making my peasants & nobles happy for some new clothes.

These are absolutely fabulous!!! you're awesome... God if only I had the figures your models have my life would be complete...lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:22 AM
Gorgeous! I can always use more medieval things for my lords and ladies. These are perfect, thanks so much for making them.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th May 2008 at 12:56 PM
aw my gawds! this is awesome! *_________* *loves* This is just what I needed, your medieval stuff is GOR-GE-OUS! plase don't stop! >_<
I most admire that you painted it by yourself, I'd never be able to! I can't wait until you upload some new medieval clothes.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th May 2008 at 4:39 PM
You Rock!
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th May 2008 at 5:04 PM
You did a Great job on these, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th May 2008 at 6:35 PM
Amazingly gorgeous as usual. Thanks! Your stuff makes my medieval world so beautiful

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Instructor
#15 Old 7th May 2008 at 9:39 PM
oh, beautiful!! i love medieval dresses!! medieval stuff are very cool! thanx for sharing!! you are the best in this theme!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th May 2008 at 10:27 PM
Gorgeous! These will be lovely additions to my medieval 'hood. Thanks so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th May 2008 at 11:55 PM
these are absolutely beautiful! you did such a wonderful job on the mesh, and the hand painted textures are nothing short of amazing!
very, very good job, thank you
Inventor
#18 Old 8th May 2008 at 5:24 AM
Wow. I love the mesh so much.
Thanks.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th May 2008 at 6:12 AM
woop! thanks so much!! i really hope u continue to make more medieval stuff :D:D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th May 2008 at 5:18 PM
These dresses are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much
Instructor
#21 Old 20th May 2008 at 3:05 PM
Oh, that violet dress with the gold chain is smashing! I love the simplicity of it: no anachronistic lacings and decorations (sorry, a pet peeve of mine that spoiles many beautiful dresses for me), and the rich color and golden chain makes it so perfect for a rich lady. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 21st May 2008 at 3:44 AM
Very, very beautiful. Thank you for great work!!
Instructor
#23 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:34 PM
Back again: I just love all the details you put in here: seams, layers of clothing, a bit of the woven structure is there. To me that's much more interesting than a dress prettied up with belts and colors. Very elegant and lovely, thanks again! I love to use these in game, especially since you made some for simpler sims (peasants & merchants) too. These are so pretty that I use them all the time in my medieval neighbourhood.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 8:46 PM
Fantastic!

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:26 PM
Amazing!
Page 1 of 2