Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haruno Sakura and Yamanaka Ino from Naruto Part I & Part II

by Sango_91 Posted 2nd May 2008 at 1:15 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2010 at 12:15 PM by Sango_91

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th May 2008 at 1:58 AM
I keep getting an error after I finish installing the Ino Shippuden set.
You did a super great job on these sims by the way! This is the best Ino I have seen, and Sakura's hair from Shippuden is the best so far also. ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2008 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reko Sei
I keep getting an error after I finish installing the Ino Shippuden set.
You did a super great job on these sims by the way! This is the best Ino I have seen, and Sakura's hair from Shippuden is the best so far also. ^_^

I reuploaded the file and it should be working now
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th May 2008 at 5:04 PM
These are the best Ino and Sakura I have ever seen uploaded on this site! Thank you, very nice work! <3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:06 PM
Hey !
No more comments so far...?
Hmm...but what I can say, I really love your clothing textures and the additional sets created, since I'm in the making of Ino/Shika/Cho (and yes, I'm slow like a snail now...but I promise, I'll finish them as soon as I can, since exams are now on their ways xD).
Also...I hope, that those eyes will be recoloured and uploaded as a set, I adore them the moment I've saw them, at the very first glimpse, hehe !

And now on to some small questions, or...well, just one.

As I can't find some really good-looking and matching eyes for my Shippuuden Ino, I just want to ask, if it is allowed to use yours in sims ^^.
Since this is the best pair of eyes I've seen so far...

Also, I'm waiting for your new Hinata, on the preview pics in your journal she looks so cute, really good work!

And now, onto a german thanks:
D-A-N-K-E !

(Hehe...I would have written this in german, too, but as it is not allowed this long and without translation, it's only in english, except for the 'danke' )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th May 2008 at 6:28 PM
You are free to use my eyes if you want to. Lookin forward to your work, too.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th May 2008 at 2:55 AM
WoW~~~They are the best I have ever seen. Thanks a lot for sharing!
But I can't get the meshes from SoSweetSims.com,for it is offline~~~
Could you upload the meshes from SoSweetSims,please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2008 at 9:44 AM
I tried to access the website and it works perfectly. Either you have a problem with your web or the site was just offline for a short period of time.
In any case I'll not upload the meshes here because it is not my work and Blue put a lot of effort into them, so I think it does not show the respect it deserves if the meshes are uploaded on this website. Sorry.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:01 AM
ino n sakura looks soo awesome!! i agree with the other user! ^-^
n i dont know why but i just have one ino n just with black long hair thought i downloaded all the meshes =( n sakura i havnt as well >< pls can u tell my what i did wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:56 PM
Try to start things over and check if you really have downloaded all the meshes that are listed. If it still does not work, I cannot help. Sorry
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th May 2008 at 9:49 PM
U did a great job on this! I just love it! but when I download the ino version I get Ino's body but not the clothes that u made. what do I do?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th May 2008 at 3:57 PM
If you have downloaded all the meshes that are listed above, it should be working...
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 1:20 PM
what should I download in the link of peggyzone?? Can u tell me what file name it is??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 8:24 PM
The link is now corrected. Click on it and download the last mesh on the website
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 11:32 AM
are meshes required to use the characters, or just making them?
I'm pretty new to this, so I'm getting answers.
I'm also having trouble finding the meshes at peggyzone and so sweet sims,
can some one help?
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 11:00 AM
Where is sakura short hair mesh?I'm hard to find it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 4:05 PM
It is the download link below this picture. I thought that you couldn't miss it, thus the missing description : http://www.sosweetsims.com/update%207%20arpil/New%20Update/AllAges!._.!.jpg
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 1:02 AM
Wow how in the world did you get to do that?! so awsome but every time I try to save the zip it says something like " wrong address" or something I was just wondering If you knew how I could download it with-out problems well sorry for bugging you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:55 AM
I am terribly sorry but for me the downloads work without any problems, so I am not able to help you with your problem
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 1:10 AM
Incredible Ino and Sakura.I've been searching for an Ino sim for ages.I bow down to you,oh great sim creator

P.S. I know this might be asking a lot,but could you possibly give links to the items that aren't included for ino,since you've given such for sakura and I just can't find all of those for ino(don't know what I'm doing wrong).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 7:16 AM
But I have already listed all the content you need...

Quote:
NEEDED:
-Clothes mesh by BlueIzumi: http://www.sosweetsims.com/meshes/s...ens_meshes.html (3rd image, right hand side)
-Shippuuden hair mesh by Peggy: http://www.peggyzone.com/html/Item20401__0008.html
-Shippuuden hair color by Peggy: http://www.peggyzone.com/html/Item20101__0056.html
-Ino hair mesh by BlueIzumi: http://www.sosweetsims.com/meshes/s...air_meshes.html
-Eyebrows by rose: http://www.rosesims2.net (makeuppage 2)
-Side Pouch and Back pouch by ronyu 02: http://modthesims2.com/creator/showthread.php?t=203419
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 1:30 PM
Sorry,I mistook that last "Items Included" for "Items needed" and didn't notice you had given links for the needed ones sorry
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 3:32 PM
That's no problem ^-^
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 1:54 AM
Ooo, these are great... I can't bear to watch Naruto, though. The stuff by the fans for it is always so nice, but the actual Anime can't hold my interest that well. I'm going to so send these to my crazy Naruto loving sim friend :D. Again, awesome job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 11:04 PM Last edited by AIN : 25th Jul 2008 at 9:49 AM.
Hi somebodi can help me?
My problem:
I download the pack, but it dosen't work!
No just it, the all....
Somebody can tell me how can i install the packs?
Page 1 of 3