Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Genetic Sesshoumaru Skin for ALL ages, Plus Makeup

by Morbia Posted 1st May 2008 at 5:04 AM - Updated 16th May 2017 at 9:58 PM by Morbia : add pics

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th May 2008 at 6:25 AM
What a wonderful hair, what a cute guy, what a nice skin! Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th May 2008 at 9:49 AM
He's so great! Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 5:15 AM
do you have to download the origial skin from cribbing, or is it included?

Oh, and where'd you download rin?
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 9:40 AM
Thank you very much for the upload.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyashafanforever_6
do you have to download the origial skin from cribbing, or is it included?

Oh, and where'd you download rin?

no, you don't have to download anything from from her site. everything that you need is there

i made her. i didn't care much for the rin that i found here. i can't remember where i found the hair, and the outfit was unfortunately taken down by the creator
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 3:09 PM
I have been a fan of Inuyasha ever since I read the first manga. This skintone is great, I am totally in love with it ^-^ But may I ask one question? Where did you get that school uniform which the female wears in your screenshots? I have been looking for a good school uniform for ages and this one looks gorgeous.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sango_91
I have been a fan of Inuyasha ever since I read the first manga. This skintone is great, I am totally in love with it ^-^ But may I ask one question? Where did you get that school uniform which the female wears in your screenshots? I have been looking for a good school uniform for ages and this one looks gorgeous.

the outfit was unfortunately taken down by the creator. it was done by someone named mijutaro, idk if they moved everything to a new site or anything.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:40 PM
Ah never mind, I finally found it. Thanks fpr the creator's name. With the name I was able to find it
Forum Resident
#10 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 1:56 AM
Where did you get that black school girl uniform?
The girls black hair? And Seshomaru's hair?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
Where did you get that black school girl uniform?
The girls black hair? And Seshomaru's hair?

there are links for sesshoumaru's outfit & hair and for the black school girl outfit in the description. however i don't remember where i got her hair from.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th May 2009 at 10:30 PM
i love sesshoumaru
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 7:39 AM
i cant find the link to sesshomaru's hair. where is it? or can u give me the link here?
i really love your sesshomaru though
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 9:08 PM
I've been using this skin for about a year now and I figured it was about time I thanked you for making such a wonderful thing. This skin is the reason I started playing. Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 1:19 AM
Thanks this is awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkbabe1223
i cant find the link to sesshomaru's hair. where is it? or can u give me the link here?
i really love your sesshomaru though

the hair is included in Wicked_sims Sesshoumaru
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:24 AM
i love it thanks ^^
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:09 AM
*Licks sesshomaru*
Great thank you!!! >.<