Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxord's Beard, Hair, and Eyebrows

by Sunfish Posted 7th Apr 2008 at 2:19 AM - Updated 8th Apr 2009 at 10:57 PM by Sunfish : Grammar fixing

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:01 AM
I don't know who this character is, but I LOVE the look! Thank you so much!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diva
I don't know who this character is, but I LOVE the look! Thank you so much!

Haha, thank you But in that case I recommend you play Kingdom Hearts II (where this character is from)! It's a very good game!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 11:55 AM
So wierd, i'd just finished fighting Luxord when i came on here and saw this! Great job, the beard is perfect!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scurvy_cur
So wierd, i'd just finished fighting Luxord when i came on here and saw this! Great job, the beard is perfect!

Haha Now you can fight him in Sims2 also! (Or at least throw drinks at...)
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 8:35 PM
Oh thank you!! My friend and I are just going to love this! I can make a Luxord now!! X3
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 1:55 AM
Ah, this is love :D

My friend wanted to make a Luxord and we had to make due with the content I had before this. It looks fantastic!

Do you make meshes? If so, do you plan on making any Organization XIII hair? I can't seem to find good Demyx hair.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:03 AM
rawr sexyness ^^ lawlz
Forum Resident
#9 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:09 AM
I envy your work. but sill love it sunfish san

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 10:38 AM
I didnt know who he was either, untill now...looks great...and thanks for adding the hair & eyebrows
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 1:40 PM Last edited by Sunfish : 8th May 2009 at 4:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RosaSericea
Ah, this is love :D
My friend wanted to make a Luxord and we had to make due with the content I had before this. It looks fantastic!
Do you make meshes? If so, do you plan on making any Organization XIII hair? I can't seem to find good Demyx hair.

Thanks, I'm glad you like

I can't make meshes. I wish I could but I'm too stupid for 3D haha
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 1:13 AM
Ok...EVERYBODY LOOOVESSS Kingdom Hearts characters.

They are so perfect...and because of you're wonderfull job,now we can admirate them on sims 2!!!!!!

hmm...I Wish we could find all organization XIII Perfect members for sims 2 like this one...

Thank You Sunfish,Please,please,keep making all this adorable Kingdom Hearts stuff.

...Chii?...
Forum Resident
#13 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 2:04 AM
Thanks so much for these! Now I can get my Wraith looking right... granted, it's not your original purpose for them, but they're great for many things, apparently.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:22 AM
Thanks you did an awesome job on it
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th May 2009 at 1:26 AM
Amazing! You really have a way with bringing characters to life. Could you do a Demyx set sometime? Nobody's made one here yet and you're probably the best person to do it.