Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sarah Sisulart from Lost Odyssey

by ShivaOritiner Posted 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:28 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 4:33 AM
She looks totally awesome! You did great with the mesh. I'm impressed. ^^ My only complaint would be the bump around her neck where... I guess the collar of the mesh you modified was. Since it extends into a place that has no fabric it kind of looks weird.

Not weird enough for me to not download it, mind you. =3 Thanks~

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 1:34 PM
i don't know what lost odissey is, but I know this outfit is amazing! beautiful!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 2:03 PM
Awesome outfit, I love it! I agree with the above poster that my only "complaint" would be the neck area. If you can't get rid of the bump, maybe you can alter that particular area so that it looks part of the clothing and not part of the skin?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 12:06 AM
The neck area was where I was having the hardest part. I hope to be able to rework the mesh some more and reupload a better version at some point.

Your kind words really motivated me to be a better mesher. Thanks everyone!

"Blubber nuggets...mmm...they're chewy!" - Cosmo
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 3:29 AM
Thank you!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 3:37 AM
It's perfect. :heart:
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 6:30 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 10:36 AM
oh thats amazing.. we need Kaim now

~Senketsu ni somaro mirai no toki~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 6:18 AM
I loved Lost Odyssey! I wish someone had mods for other characters, like Jansen, Ming and Seth. I freaking loved them! I felt terrible for Kaim, losing his daughter so soon after finding her again. But then he found Sarah and he was a grandfather, so that was a plus for him.