Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bellatrix Hair

by Wicked_sims Posted 26th Mar 2008 at 8:43 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 2:55 AM
Very cool! Thank you.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 4:52 AM
wow you got skills i love this

keep trying harder
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 5:09 AM
I like this. A great option for Bellatrix. I love the wild look the actress has in the movies. She is so perfectly sinister! She should be a constant in the next 2 (ur 3) movies as she was a constant in the book. Her character plays a major role up until the Battles of Hogwarts and her ultimate and totally magnificent end. AH! I am SO anxious for the next movie! It doesn't help that my son is rewatching the old movies over and over again. Thanks for the hair!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 7:14 AM
Amazing, you're done a great job.
one question, the dress is ShadowTerra13's recolor from inSIMenator or is a new one?

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 8:42 AM
Argh im torn!!...i have a huge grudge towards the character Bellatrix - all fans of a certain HP character will know what i mean lol grrrr... but i adore Helena Bonham Carter. >.<

but anyway yeh i think you've done a great job! thankies :D:D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 11:07 AM
Thank you so much for making Bellatrix. You did a great job.!
Cult Leader
#8 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 11:24 AM
Looks awesome, thanks for uploading.
Inventor
#9 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:42 AM
I love Bellatrix, even though I was angry she killed Sirius.
Anyway, love the hair. I started making a Bellatrix sim, but realized I couldn't find good enough hair, so thanks.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:08 PM
This Apsolutly Rocks ! ! !
I Cant Wait For The Next HP Films To Come Out Helena Will Be Starring Loads In Them If They Go Even A Tinyest Bit By The Books !
HBC Forever.

Got Any Cool Young Adult Bodyshop Parts Message Me :]
Instructor
#11 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 1:43 PM
Thanks for this! I'm trying for a long time to make a Bellatrix Sim, and never find her a nice hair. This is very good for a pos-Askaban Bella.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:33 AM
Fantastic work! I love it! I'm with you on Helena Bonham Carter not getting enough screen time. She played a brilliant Bellatrix. We can always hope for the next two movies
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:45 PM
Where can I find the dress she is wearing??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 1:40 AM
thanx people, im glad you like it. the dress in the pics were made by me and i will upload it soon.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 6:27 AM
Very well done! and I'm looking forward to the dress too. ^_^

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 9:47 PM
love the dress
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 6:06 PM
Dress
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_sims
thanx people, im glad you like it. the dress in the pics were made by me and i will upload it soon.

Where you have from that Bellatrix block dress?
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 11:55 PM
Brilliant! Bellatrix is my faveortie baddie in the series, allthough I'm going to use an ancient mind trick on you... you are feeling very gracious, you feel like you want to give us the wonderfull dress to go with the hair. Anyway amazing job! I love it, but is it possiable to make it in multiple colors and without the white spot in the hair? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:11 AM
a) I finished this dress so long ago I might as well (as soon as I get internet back on my comp.... im using my mother's). b) Yes, it should be very easy to remove the white spot and make this in multiple colors. I wonder what bella would have looked like as a red head as helena is.... i dont think it would quite fit the style but it might surprize me.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 12:42 PM
hey where did you get that awesome CAS screen? thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 1:12 AM
How do you change the room in the create a sim mode?
Because i REALLY need to know.
thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 8:31 PM
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=227127

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 3:33 AM
awesome, thankyou
Instructor
#25 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 9:38 PM
Excellent! It's great for my trashed 80s broads and hermits. I'm going to mention you on the Garden of Shadows Best sims Downloads forum. I've been waiting for crazy , manic hair for a lonnngg time.
Page 1 of 2