Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saix's scar

by simgirl24 Posted 24th Mar 2008 at 12:33 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:11 PM
nice last is xigbar

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:49 PM
Ah! Thank you SO much. That makes me feel like my Saix is a little more complete. I just wanted to say though, that I believe Xemnas's hair just recolored looks great for Saix too. That's what I used. I didn't find the EXACT color, but it's more of a tealish color. Anyway, I hate looking for all the styles of hair to use, and I am unskilled in the ways of making things. So thank you very very much for this.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 12:05 PM
Thanks I use recoloured Xemmy hair 2!
ORGANIZATION FOREVER!(got it memorized?)

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 11:23 PM
The scar looks great!!!I was wondering if it's easy for you to make Zack Fair's scar(Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core)!!!If you can make it'll be great!Thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 1:44 AM
wow thats realy cool maybe you should make Saixs hair 2
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 6:01 AM
Please Tell Me This Works In Sims 3, I Have Been Looking Forever For A Dang Scar