Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get rid of Ms Crumplebottom forever

by Croquignol Posted 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:17 AM

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:34 PM
Thank you! She was so annoying. I'd take my sims out on nightlife adventures and after awhile would need a shower, so instead of going home, i'd send them to the spa cause they had showers, and low and behold she'd show up and start yelling at them about swim suites. Goodbye Mrs. Crumplebottom!
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:02 PM
thank u so much for this!!! Goodbye ms crumplebottom!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:49 PM
Noooo!

Sims couldn't be the same without Mrs.Crumplebottom!

The Tipton Hotel,Is Coming Soon To MTS2,6 Floors
G/L:Ground Floor,Lobby
3-6:Suites & Rooms
M:Mezzanine,Karaoke Bar & Theatre.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 5:35 PM
Finally! A painless way to get rid of the Evil Witch known as Crumplebottom... I heard that killing her (like the moron nanny that burned down my freshly remodeled kitchen) would crash the game or corrupt files, so I never tried to! Thank you sooooooo much!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 6:03 PM
I kind of like having Old Mrs. Crumplebotton in my game. Even though she can be quite annoying. But thanks for the download because I do hate it when I want my Sims to go to a place that has public hot tubs. And she decides to show up and make my Sims get out. When I want them in the hot tub. I am going to test this out later today. Thanks again.
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 6:40 PM
aaww! why whould you want this?
I LOVE MRS C! she makes me laugh everytime i see her...
this is a very nice mod...its a shame some people dont like her!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 6:41 PM
No more Mrs. Crumplebottom...forever?

Suh-weet. :DD This is amazing, thanks so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:09 PM
This is the first thanks I've ever written here, but it's well deserved, getting rid of old Mrs. Crumple[censored] is well worth it
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:05 PM
Thank you!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:08 PM
Thankyou thankyou thankyou! I thought i was going to die of her annoyance MY GOD! Thankyou so much!

Creativity is more important then Knowledge
Forum Resident
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:12 PM
you got to be kidding me. THAK YOU!?! I hate that old hag

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 9:16 PM
Gosh, I've not seen Mrs.Crumplebottom for so long I'd forgotten all about her!! She used to be so annoying, do the later EP's not make her less frequent then! If not I wonder what happened to her in my game!
Inventor
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:28 PM
I too have not seen her in my game for the longest time, I doubt she even exists anymore, not sure why.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:38 PM
Woot! I don't like her, she hit my poor Sim while he was on a date! T_T
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:43 PM
Yeah!!! Thank you sooooooo much. This woman has been on my hit list ever since she showed up.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:48 PM
Ugh. Hate her. Thanks for this, my sims are feeling less insulted already.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 12:30 AM
(looks at the bruises from the purse) Thank you so much! :D
What will happen if the wishing well for romance goes wrong now? Will she still come out of the well?
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 3:32 AM
NOOO! mrs.C is so funky! For some reason in my game she never annoys me. She stands there and does nothing. I love her! On the occasional time she does, I just shoo her or leave the room. I like watching my sims and mrs.C beat each other up. It's entertaining! But how could anyone not love the wonderfully horrible hag? At least someone snaps your sims back into line!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:46 AM
you know, i've never had problems with her. she never shows up or anything. i only had her visit one of my sim families once, but i used inge's teleporter to summon her to the lot. i kind of like her though. she reminds me of this old lady that lived in the same apartment building as my family when i was a kid. she used to yell out her window at my sister and i for riding our bikes on the sidewalk, (yes i said sidewalk lol). crazy old bat...haha.

Thanks for this, even though I won't be downloading it. I'm sure all the Crumplebottom haters are thrilled
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 7:41 AM
It will be nice to go downtown again lol.
Thankyou
Field Researcher
#22 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 8:07 AM
Now I have a question for you, do you know of any hacks that allows you to play as the NPC characters like Mrs. Cumplebottom? I always liked her, but I wish I could have played as the real one. Do you of any hacks that could play as her and other NPCs like Death, etc?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:52 AM
Can you please get rid of that ^@$% *%^$^% #%@!%^ cow from University? Please. Now that thing is more annoying than 10 Crumplebottoms.
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:02 PM
Thank you so much for this. I've been wanting her out of my game for ages now.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:36 PM
Oh yesssssss! I have stopped playing with my downtown lots so long ago because of that b... that I wonder what it will be like for my sims to finally be able to live as people of the 21st Century while downtown. Thanks a lot! Downloading now.

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Page 1 of 5