Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable freetime Genie Lamp

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 4th Mar 2008 at 7:50 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2008 at 11:45 AM by [Black_Spirit]

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 9:59 PM
This is GREAT! Thank you for sharing with us!!

p
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 1:54 PM
Lol looks like i dont have to wait anymore,thanks a lot :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 11:38 PM
wow - that was quick, thanks!

(ps. I don't know why you writing 'hoobies' cracks me up so much, but it does...lol)

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 12:43 AM
Awesome. It's the next best thing to actually having the genie join the family (which I was looking forward to ;_; )!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 8:17 AM
I had no idea there was a genie in the freetime game. ???? Been playing the game since I got it weeks ago and not once seen the genie. Mmmmm, weird. Anyway, thanks for this.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 10:47 AM Last edited by Prudensch : 16th Mar 2008 at 7:23 AM. Reason: self-explanatory
So with this mod I don't need Freetime to be able to access the genie, is that correct?

{edit}Thanks for changing the icon, I guess that answers my question!
Alchemist
#8 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helaene
(ps. I don't know why you writing 'hoobies' cracks me up so much, but it does...lol)

I have a sneaking suspicion...

Thanks for the Genie-lamp, you genie!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 1:39 PM
While awesome, how do you unlock the lamp the normal way too? I like to use these, but only after I've done it at least once without assistance.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 6:22 PM
Oh, wow. I have a feeling I will never be able to get it normally. But I can cheat now Thank you!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 9:19 AM Last edited by MiniMimi : 15th Mar 2008 at 9:32 AM.
I was waiting for someone to do it, thanks a lot
It'll help with sims with undoable wants ^^

Apparently keep fulfiling your sim's wants to gather a lot of 'points' and someone will deliver the lamp to your door (not with a delivery van but exactly like the gift computer). It happened to me quickly with the cheese maxis sim, as her wants were really easy!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 8:32 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 7:00 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this,I have been waiting for someone to make this.
I only had 1 Sim so far receive the lamp from the Gyspy.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:38 PM
i had a little problem with this hack...when my sim called the gypsy for a date he get a....genie lamp ! now i took this hack out and the gypsy comes around and my sim can buy dates...i'm a little bit sad because i like this hack
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 5:16 PM
It is a glitch from the game, not from my hack. It sometimes happen.
Instructor
#16 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 9:49 PM
wow, this is great, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th May 2008 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lostmypassword
I had no idea there was a genie in the freetime game. ???? Been playing the game since I got it weeks ago and not once seen the genie. Mmmmm, weird. Anyway, thanks for this.

:O me too lol when does he pop up and what does he do :O oo I'm downloading this! lol thanks this is great!

~*~Jekka~*~
Under Educated, Over Caffeinated
Instructor
#18 Old 10th May 2008 at 6:05 AM
Genie Lamp wouldve been brought to you by the gypsy and can only be used 3 times after which it will vanish. 14 days after that, you again have the chance to recieve another lamp.

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 7:31 PM
this is great, i have been hoping that someone would make this. thank you so much
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 8:35 AM
does it work with apartment life?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 3:11 PM
Of course, it does ^^
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 8:18 AM
sweet, thanks :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 8:06 PM
Wow... great! How did you do it?

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:53 AM
Thanks!!!
#25 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 7:03 PM
I ::nabbed:: `em both, but I`ll probably use the un-free version.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Page 1 of 2