Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Everyday Valentine Collection for Retail Sims Bella's Secret

by sarasayshi Posted 11th Feb 2008 at 8:25 AM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 1:25 PM by -Maylin-

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 4:14 PM
very cute recolour!!! thank u!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 4:18 PM
Very pretty!! Thanks!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 7:00 PM
Wonderful objects and great store name. Bella Goth inspired?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Wonderful objects and great store name. Bella Goth inspired?

Well I certainly can't take credit for the store name and object meshes since they were created by Hchangeri but I do believe the name came from Bella Goth though.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 5:24 AM
LOVE the animal prints....toooo cute!! I love that you picked black & pinks. It's gorgeous....now I am going to have to make a little shop. BIG BIG thanks for these colors I like much better. Great job
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 11:30 AM
This is great work. Yet I don't know where exactly to get the meshes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 2:48 PM Last edited by sarasayshi : 22nd Feb 2008 at 9:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by soapynut
This is great work. Yet I don't know where exactly to get the meshes.

Soapynut,
Just visit Retail Sims "Bella's Secret" pages. The best thing to do is just to download everything you see on those three pages. That way you don't skip a mesh even though I didn't do recolors for every mesh available. In the downloads featured on the site, you will end up getting both the mesh and the original colors that Hchangeri created. Hope that helps. Here are the following links again.

http://www.retailsims.com/OFB_Shops...llasSecret1.htm
http://www.retailsims.com/OFB_Shops...llasSecret2.htm
http://www.retailsims.com/OFB_Shops...llasSecret3.htm
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 4:05 PM
Yup, the name was inspired by the infamous Bella Excellent recolors!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 12:45 PM
These items won't show up in my game (base game only). I have downloaded everything from the pages you linked, I also have latest version of the CEP needed, installed and working.

Walls and floors I downloaded from the site are working as intended, as well as the City Skyscraper Recolors, but everything else, mannequins etc. cannot be found anywhere. I also downloaded Bella's Secret collection (and placed it into it's correct folder, working), but none of the items you recolored can be found there either. I am sure the files are in correct folder, and I re-downloaded them and replaced the old files as well, but they're still not showing up.

Am I missing something? : /
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:37 PM
This file is the truth?
I understand that you need to create own underwear store ... but they are there to buy?
Ato, as usual, these will be as it should be a shop, but will simply statuettes. And interpreted it to download? But I still download and see. But very somnivayus. If you work, I write. Why am I pessemistichna? Just not often darobotka, and you waiting and hope, now, download, wakes so cool, and other blah-blah.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 1:02 AM
Wow these are so cute! I wish my Sims could actually wear these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 4:12 AM
I really like these. Thanks a bunch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 12:25 PM
Oh my gosh, can anyone make these for TS3?! I would die!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 3:45 AM
This is like WOW! so beautiful, I love it.