Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Once Upon a Blue Moon Set

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 9th Feb 2008 at 5:03 AM - Updated 18th May 2009 at 5:00 AM by bluetexasbonnie

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 1:50 PM
Cool! Thanks so much! This will be great for building a Sci-Fi neighborhood.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 2:34 PM
Great job.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 3:53 PM
my jaws dropped on the floor all i can say is ... WOW!

I GOT A JOB .. IM A SUCKER FOR DOWNLOADS HEHE :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 4:05 PM
Overwhelming! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 6:41 PM
Wow! I love this. I feel so honoured... I'm not sure I even helped at all!
Anyway, great job on all these!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 6:49 PM
Beautiful work! It looks amazing :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 6:53 PM
Wow. Incredible work!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 8:54 PM
This is another planet for sure. You are magic. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:18 PM Last edited by tanner1002 : 19th Feb 2008 at 9:19 PM. Reason: -
Thank You !!!

Resistance is Futile
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 12:16 AM
I'm in love! thank you a million times, now i'm off to build a new planet!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 1:13 PM
Bonnie, what an amazing and big project it has become It looks great, you are so good in recoloring, i'm in awe. I love the peacock tree and plant :lovestruc You have done an awesome job and i wish you lots of luck in the contest
Alchemist
#13 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 1:50 PM
Bonnie, your entry is stunning and I didn't realized how much work you put into it, apart the lot itself - which looks a very beautiful place where the colonizing sims can live. I'm also surprized how much alien a peacock texture can be! This Blue Moon planet is to my taste Kiss and good luck for the contest
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 4:09 PM
Wow!!! That house is amazing!! You have quite a talent!!

.:Embrace the pain behind my lips:.
Scholar
#15 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 9:34 PM
THE DREAM SET for builders, pampered with love in every details, overflowing with poetry, imaginative and appealing, luxuriant and profuse, full of art and artful . Looking at the pictures is already travelling elsewhere. Sky isn't the limit : Blue Moon is the destination.
I want to go and live on that planet !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Scholar
#16 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 7:37 AM
I'm in awe. I had just downloaded your haunted mansion. You're just a genius, that's all there is to it. And danged persistent, too--I can't imagine how much work and testing went into making the things you make and this set in particular. Thanks ever so much for making the game more interesting!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 1:55 AM
Bonnie, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful vision (and all your hard work) with us. Best wishes with the contest.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 2:15 AM
Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. I'd love to get a glimpse of how you used these things. I

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 9:54 PM
Thank you for this! ^_^

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Theorist
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 10:41 PM
Wow, I'm blown away! This is so beautiful, detailed, highly imaginative and professionally executed! Of all the wonderful items in this set I think the blue chimes have currently captured my imagination, but we are greatly spoiled for choice. This has to be one of the finalists for sure. All the best!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 1:45 AM
Whoa Bonnie! I can't possibly say it any better than Pixelhate, so I'll just say "yeah - like Pixelhate said!"
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 7:54 PM
This is absolutely amazing! Just what my galaxy needs :D
Instructor
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:41 AM
Oh wow. This is beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:44 AM
That looks really good! Its superDduper kewl

meow.
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 10:08 PM Last edited by silver514 : 10th Mar 2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: tipo
I have downloaded a few sets and this comes in second out of 10!
Page 1 of 3