Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuuden Part 4 : Kakashi Hatake & Iruka Umino

by Earthdragon Posted 7th Feb 2008 at 6:22 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2010 at 4:34 PM by Earthdragon

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:12 AM
First coment yeah \o/
and I love they
:D
*wait for Gaara or Ino/Shikamaru/Choji*
=)

"A pior forma de covardia é testar o poder na fraqueza do outro."
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:42 AM
Is Iruka's hair default or is there some place where I download it?
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 7:07 AM
They are great, thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 10:47 AM
I don't like Kakashi. His hair covers his headband. Iruka is cool. Thank you anyway.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 5:50 PM
Iruka's hair is the default male ponytail from Maxis (since my meshing abilities aren't...well...great xD).

Yes, the headband from Kakashi is one thing that also annoyed me when I was taking the pictures, because I've chosen the one from Rosesims, it fits well with this hair, but my game won't show it up correctly, it was then only a blue band without anything on it .
So I would propose the headband from Rose (since it doesn't show up correctly for me and this one shown here is just too big >_<).

But thanks for your comments anyway .
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 11:27 PM
thanks for responding :D
I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to have to do a mad hunt to find his hair - I downloaded Iruka because he's awesome (now I need a Shizune ::giggles:: )
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 11:11 PM
Yo
No problem that you didn't put it in exchange ok,i could download it today,i just kept trying to download it over n' over like you said ^-^,thanks!
All your sims are great,i can't wait for Gaara or Ino/Shikamaru/Choji,especially Gaara,I luv him ^_^
Thanks ur great
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 4:46 PM
:o oooo cool! *downloads* This is just fantastic! I love how you actually have Kakashi's eyes each a different color. I've been looking everywhere for contacts like that. How did you do it? Just beautiful!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:46 PM
They look amazing. I've just become a Narutard recently, I've downloaded all the old episodes and sometimes watches them 6 hours a day, LOL. Well, it's the holidays so I have enough time on my hands...

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 12:09 AM
I thank you for doing iruka ^^ i wish i could download him tho >_< (can only take zip T-T)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 4:30 PM
Thanks to you all .

@DorkyTaurus
Well, what about Q-Xpress?
It's a programme hosted by MTS2 and allows to download MTS2-stuff and unpack it without using WinZIP or WinRAR into a destined path on your PC.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 10:07 PM
thank you SO SO MUCH! I absolutely love your Kakashi sim and Iruka is gorgeous <3 downloaded both and can't wait to play with them in-game!

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 10:08 AM
Great! I love them both! Thank you very much!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 2:01 AM
This looks good, but I am not finding the eyes or mask in the game...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 4:00 PM
The halfparted eyes are under 'glasses', they should be somewhere at the front of the line since I've got newer EP's and the mask is under 'full make-up', it should be there .
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 12:27 AM
That's the maddening part: "it should be there" :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:16 PM
Hmm...I'm sure that at least the mask should appear, since it is a facial recolour which needs no mesh.
But for the contacts, I've searched now and was surprised that the creator moved all her uploads to her own site, here.

You'll find the mesh (I'm not sure if it is needed since my game worked even without it O_o) under 'download' (left side) -> 'decoration' -> 'glass' -> page 3

I'll also edit this thread if people missed the mesh here and want to use it.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 6:09 AM
I can't get through to the website where the Kakashihair mesh is. Er, is there any other way I can get it, cuz mah computer keeps redirecting me. D:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 1:35 PM
Well, the site was online last week, now it is being down for (I think) another hacker attack.
Since it is from the WickedNoukFamily the other sites are also down, I hope, they'll be back soon o.o (I really hate those hacker...it's the third time now in nearly 2 months!)
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 6:48 PM
Oh, I see! Yeah, hackers can be a pain! D: Thanks a bunch, and wonderful job!
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:59 PM
Hi! Your sims are looking as fabulous as ever I see. Might I suggest, and please don't kill me *hides in corner*, maybe you could possibly make an Itachi Sim and maybe a Deidara (Blondie in my books) They are awesome looking and I know you'd make them fabulous Sims. You must teach me how to do this master. :P
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 3:21 PM
nice work on them.

shame the needed stuff isn't included so downloaders don't have to deal with missing content due to broken links
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:59 PM
i didn't download this because i'm new but i think you missed iruka's ponytail
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:46 PM
Thanks again for comments .

@Dark_Sasuke
Unfortunately, I cannot teach how to create beautiful sims 'cause everybody has got their own opinion on what looks beautiful for a sim to them . Also, I don't do requests, sorry.
@zaroba
I cannot include files due to the sites policy, sorry and if I do, I could get the entire files of this upload deleted 'cause my browser doesn't entirely support this site (and I've got issues once uploading a new file XD).
@naruto kazama
Well, the sim actually has got the maxis ponytail for males instead because there wasn't or yet isn't a fitting mesh out there.
Page 1 of 2