Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cole’s Colors - Painted Skins Set, including five tones

by Stitch86 Posted 27th Jan 2008 at 12:13 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 6:50 AM
They're very good, thanks!

I dont like writing, so i wont write a long signature. idk why some people do that it just pushes me to the edge, and just one more thing.........IM A BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:16 PM
good job! they look great can't wait for french vanilla.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:17 PM
These look great! They're perfect for the times I want my sims to have a less realistic and more cartoony look. Thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:11 PM
Great Job!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 4:43 PM
These are great, but for the chocolate and coffee skins they look a little orange...could you fix that a bit and maybe make an anti shine set?? REAL Talent here man! great job!

Thank you to all the devoted creaters out there! You make my game so much better! Xoxo
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:51 PM
Hi! I really like the peach and pale but the rest seem a little off. Hope I don't sound rude. Anyhow..
I think the shadows on the sides of the noses on the darker skins are too dark. Also the shadow around the dark skins' eyes. Esspecially with coffee. I think you should lighten the shadows. Other than that I really like the detail.

Also, is french vanilla lighter or darker than Porcelain? I want to see it :D

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Scholar
#8 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 11:36 AM
I like them, but maybe upload a zip that contains all of them?
So people only have to download one zip if they want all.

C-A
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:33 AM
Finally! I found something that has my exact (well extreamely close) skin color!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:04 AM
These are really good! it's great to be able to give the sims a specific skin color.... thanks a bunch...

Titch
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 9:20 PM
Fantastic, thanks a lot!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 12:18 PM
Perfect ^^ Thankssss Stitch86 :)