Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goopy in a dress.

by t2suggas Posted 3rd Jan 2008 at 11:26 PM

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:00 PM
Oh. My. God.

There's one item on my list of Top Ten Thoughts I'd Never Dare Think Of checked off.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 10:57 PM
...*bursts out laughing*

Omigosh that's hilarious! I think I'll be scarred for life Weird thing to do but strangely, I'm tempted to download it just so I can laugh at my male sims...
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:14 PM
lmao XD This is amazing.....I have no use for it, but still amazing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:27 PM
omg! That's pretty awesome, and of course totally unique. Good job (although I am scarred for life)!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:33 PM
*bwahahahahhahaaaa*

I am lost for words and can only agree with the sentiments of the previous posters. Well done!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:35 PM
O____________O this is.....................ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *applause* WELL DONE WELL DONE! (just like my steak :P)

Letters are WEIRD!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:13 AM
Eeek! Oh, Goopy'll lobe this!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:18 AM
wowowowowowww. you're......my........HERO! this is the best thing that's ever happened to me! finally, Goopy's fashion can be taken to the next level!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:08 AM
hah poor Goopy.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 1:34 AM
Awesome! This should be showcase'd, no?

I love the way you think
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 2:06 AM
You made my day! This is absolutely brilliant! Of course, I'm not going to download it because it scares the crap out of me... but I thought I'd thank you anyway.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 2:37 AM
thank you God...I LOVE YOU!!! XD

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 4:15 AM
omg!thats funny!!!:D:D:D:p
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 4:30 AM
ZOMFG I LOOOOVE YOUUUU!!!!! xD That made my day. xD I never thought of Goopy in a dress.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 4:56 AM
Yiiiiiiikes! What in God's name did you do to poor Goopy!? This is too funny, I just sat here cracking up. It's cool. Sorry, but I can't let him wear it. In my game, Goopy actually has a beautiful wife. (she must like his personality or something.) but you know what? I could have Kennedy Cox wear it. I decided to make him homosexual in my game.

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 5:34 AM
Thankyou everyone, I love all your comments.

Sorry, no more requests for the preg teens.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 5:53 AM
Originality: 10
Execution: 10
F'Hilarity: 11

I always look at that dress in the catalog and ask myself WTS is with the Ho-clothes. Now, I know. But, *psssst* does Goopy have *ahem* boobs?! No matter; that's what makes the whole outfit pop, for me...

I'll agree with SparkleSim on Kennedy Cox needing a dress, but what I'd *really* LOVE to see is Gilbert Whatshisface in something pretty and flouncy....

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:13 AM
Ahaha... that's awesome.
I have a guy in my game prancing around in women's clothing, but I really wanted more women's clothing for men, the kind that doesn't have boobs to go with it, like the stuff on that website I can't remember the name of. So thanks! :D

Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joymd11569
But, *psssst* does Goopy have *ahem* boobs?! No matter; that's what makes the whole outfit pop, for me...

I flattened the boobs quite a bit, didn't want it feminine. It had to look like a man in a dress, not a man with a body transplant.

I have been wanting to make cross gender clothes for a while, but was going about it the wrong way.

Trying to change the kilt mesh, but it was tedious.

After recently reading posts about converting, I had a go, and it's a lot easier.

I browsed the female adult clothes, and that was screaming to be converted.

Sorry, no more requests for the preg teens.
Alchemist
#21 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:40 AM
This is so hilarious. Thanks for laughs. Poor Goopy wearing a dress.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 9:54 AM
Omg a transvestite... Who ever knew GOOPY would be the tran?! Nice, But I don't wanna have a Transvesty in my game... :P

Hurr Durr, Derpity Derp Derp.

Quote:
Due to the disturbing amount of children on cycles being run over in the streets of Riverview and Sunset Valley, it has been deemed necessary by the town councils to impose a national speed limit.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:03 AM
This is like ... um ... what's the word? Frightening. Yes, frightening.
It's also funny as you-know-what though! It's also like some odd form of sweet justice. Take that, Goopy!

Seriously though - good job!
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:38 PM
AAH! YES! Now I know what will make my RedLightDistrict Downtown look even better. Trannie NPCS on the street! :o
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 9:21 PM
Goopy looks so happy in his new dress. :DD This is great.
Page 1 of 3