Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bleach Tracksuit Collection Teen-Adult

by Izz35178 Posted 31st Dec 2007 at 5:16 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 10:25 PM by Izz35178

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 5:37 AM
looking good

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 6:03 AM
Awesome!!

Take care :)
~Aries
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:55 AM
Nice tracksuit!! :lovestruc I'm so sorry but.. Can I ask a question? What site did you get that gray hair in your picture? (I think that guy is Toshiro??)
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 9:42 AM
WOW too cool! Are you gonna upload that ichigo sim? I really need one for my game! Great job
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 10:13 AM Last edited by Izz35178 : 1st Jan 2008 at 10:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ji young
Nice tracksuit!! :lovestruc I'm so sorry but.. Can I ask a question? What site did you get that gray hair in your picture? (I think that guy is Toshiro??)

I got it from Rose Sims 2 (free hair).

Jon4ever: I won't be uploading the full sim, but the hair is by Sizz and the face is based on Sshodan's Yoji Kudou.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 5:17 PM
May I just say a belated thanks for all your Bleach uploads (my neighborhood's coming along nicely) and a BIG thanks for these meshes! I never really found any "perfect" ones to use for the PoT jerseys for both teens and adults... but these will work great. :o
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 5:11 PM
Sorry to pester, I love the track suits! I just have a question, where did you get the bandanna for Renji, and his hair too? They all look really good and incredibly close to their anime counterparts. Great work, as usual. :-)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 10:02 PM
AWESOME!!!!
me love bleach!!!
Itchy rocks!!!

Emo's say 'yay'... just with a dead
I'm now playing and making stuff for Sims 3 so I'll give my name: Tempting_Fate nothing up at moment. Still getting used to it.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 10:03 AM
I'm not a big Bleach fan, but these tracksuits are so awesome that I don't care!
My sims will be glad that they have a nice change from those hideous Maxis tracksuits. :D

You there, computer man. Fix my pants!
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 12:22 AM
Can you put Ichigo and Uryu as download? Or, please just tell me where you got Ichigo's hair? Out of the point, have you ever thought about making a Rukia sim? Just asking. Great track suits, my sims already have them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marie00Francis
Can you put Ichigo and Uryu as download? Or, please just tell me where you got Ichigo's hair? Out of the point, have you ever thought about making a Rukia sim? Just asking. Great track suits, my sims already have them.

Please read all the comments in the thread before asking the same question. Again, I don't make full sims, but if you'd like a hair that's really close to Rukia's, try Sizz's Usa hair. Ichigo's hair is also by Sizz.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:22 PM
Hey, where did you find Renji's headband, I've been looking for it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marie00Francis
Hey, where did you find Renji's headband, I've been looking for it.

It's one of Sshodan's Naruto headband recolors.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 4:24 PM
Anime fans are fail.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 7:56 PM
Awww... *___*
Bleach wtf. :D
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 4:40 PM
I was just wondering, can you use these things on the Sims 3?
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 6:26 AM
lol
Renji lookin sexi in that picture!!
xD
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anon561
Anime fans are fail.

Your fail. And anyway, why are you looking at this stuff if you think anime fans are fail?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:36 AM
Love them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 9:02 AM
These are great. Do you have those Bleach sims for download too? I'd love Shuu and Renji.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 12:38 PM
omg, your ichigo is so HOT. where'd you get his hair? :D