Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skinchange Vial - NeyaQueenofBacon

by bstard17 Posted 13th Dec 2007 at 6:46 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:07 AM by bstard17

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 7:09 PM
^^ Thank you for using my skin. Can't wait to use this vial on my non-lizzy sims. Thank you again.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 8:44 PM
Does this change the genetics of the sim, and do they grow up with their 'new' skin or do they revert to their old skin?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 9:10 PM
I'm unsure, I belive they will grow up with the skin but I don't use an SCV on a sim for long before I change them back

If you are willing to find out I would appreciate it

Skins in a bottle - send me a link to the skin and IF the creator ok's me using his/her skin I'll make a SCV for it
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 2:05 AM Last edited by NeyaQueenofBacon : 15th Dec 2007 at 2:42 AM.
I tested the vial the skin change doesn't override the sim's original skin. I had a dark skin sim and a light skin sim. The dark skin sim drank the vial then 'Tried for Baby' with the other sim. A dark tan sim was produced. :3 This Vial doesn't affect the genes.

EDIT: The skin stays through age transitions as well. I used a cheat and sent my sim through all of his ages and he kept his lizard skin.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 12:35 PM
Thx Neya
I'll update all my SCV's with this info

Skins in a bottle - send me a link to the skin and IF the creator ok's me using his/her skin I'll make a SCV for it
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM
can you make the vials for all my furry skintones? *please check my profile to see them*