Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bloodelfeyes, 4 new eyecolours

by Evaneth Posted 10th Dec 2007 at 7:32 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2007 at 7:21 PM by Evaneth : asked me to

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 8:20 PM
Fantastic! I JUST posted my WoW Sims on my guild's website, and everyone was asking me about eyes. This makes my life so much easier!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 8:20 PM
Very nice, I'm trying to make an Azerothian sims world myself lol.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 8:25 PM
These are great! I wish their was a way to get them to glow green without editing the images afterwards, but these are perfect for making editing easier!
#5 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:52 PM
I really can't see the difference in color in the screenshos but look better ingame. You may want to add better shots to show off the colors!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:56 PM
It´s the best I can do with my PC, and if you look closely there is a difference to be seen. And I´m not really going to buy a new PC just to make better screens, sry.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 2:57 AM
Bloodelf eyes are green. >.<
But these work nicely for the Nightelves!

~././Kay Rae\.\~

MissKayRae's Simmies
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:24 AM
there are green once....and there are also Bloodelf NPC´s with blue und pink eyes, f.e. Netherstorme -.-
I just called them bloodelfeyes because I decided to make them while I was playing with my bloodelf. I really wonder why it isn´t possible for someone to just say: Well, thanks for taking the time to create and share.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 4:42 PM
Oohh. Somehow both creepy & beautiful.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 11:10 PM
I don't play WoW, but I was looking for eyes just like these!
They're beautiful.
Thanks for upload :D

_-*DiSpItE AlL My RaGe I'm STilL JuSt A RaT iN A CaGE*-_
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 7:49 AM
Blood elves have green eyes because of the fel energy they consume.

High elves have blue eyes as they only tap with the purest of ley energies to make magic, and they are as we say, the 'nice' elves among this magic wielding elves.

There are no such thing as pink eyed blood elves... only green.

And yes, i do play WoW and have my own blood elf char.

Sorry, i'm a lore freak and just wanted to point out this few things, you may throw stones at me for this feedback.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blrlkstng
Blood elves have green eyes because of the fel energy they consume.

High elves have blue eyes as they only tap with the purest of ley energies to make magic, and they are as we say, the 'nice' elves among this magic wielding elves.

Well, then have a look at Tyri, lvl 70 Elite NPC. She has got blue eyes, and she is definately a bloodelf, because in the german questtext you are said to find her and she is mentioned as a bloodelf. Maybe you should talk to blizzard, because the seem to know about their own game than you do. Or maybe you are just LvL 35 oder something like that and have never seen this quest and NPC before.

If you like my creations, have a look at Evaneth´s puresims - fashion and more for Sims 2