Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairytale Neighborhood Object Set

by Stormwench Posted 29th Nov 2007 at 10:24 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2007 at 11:14 AM by Stormwench

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 11:28 AM
WOW!!! Amazing, I love Belle's village, great work and thank you very much for sharing this! Good luck in the contest!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 11:42 AM
Ooh, Stormy, these are soo cool!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Alchemist
#4 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 11:54 AM
Wow, that´s all so lovely! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:48 PM
awesome!! I like Belle's Village best too, but great work at all
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 2:54 PM
As charming as can be!
Theorist
#7 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 3:19 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for all your hard work!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 4:07 PM
Stormy, these look so cool!! Awesome! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 4:45 PM
Simply awesome Stormy, exactly what was missing from any fairytale/fantasy neighborhood!

Thanks and kisses (missed ya)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 4:43 PM
Beautiful! I know the tower is going to start appearing in all my neighbourhoods, and the rest will look beautiful in the fantasy neighbourhood I'm working on. Thank you!
Theorist
#11 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 6:19 PM
Quote:
Repunzel! Repunzel! Let down your golden Hair extentions!
:D

Love the objects, You can't realy have a Sky-scraper in the center of a castle can you?

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#12 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 6:58 PM
Bravo, that is an amazing work ! Well done ! Thank you for sharing Stormwench !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#13 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:21 PM
This is great! I hate having to build castles for my fantasy hood. Now I don't have to.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 8:19 PM
What a really cool idea! Thank you so much!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 8:22 PM
These are wonderful, can't wait to see them in-game Good Luck in the contest!

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 8:42 PM
Wow! This is fabulous! Does the dragon fly around the neighborhood?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:23 AM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 30th Nov 2007 at 4:12 AM.
Oh my freaken god, I absolutely adore this set. I couldn't ask for a better set of fairy tale neighborhood objects. Me being a avid castle lover am in awe at the amount of detail you've put through these objects. Not to mention I have an all medieval simland that all these will work great with. I can't thank you enough and if you had my vote (regards to the contest I'm pretty sure you're entering with these) I would definitely say you have a good chance of winning

**you know I put these in a subfolder and they didn't come up, so I'll try putting them directly in the downloads folder
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:14 AM
Wow! This is so cool, what a great idea to make objects for the neighborhoods. I can't wait to add these to my neighborhood, thanks for making these and for all your hard work. They look awesome!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:29 AM
Woow They look soo great,good idea Good luck!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:46 AM
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:11 AM
Very nice stuff, thank you!
#22 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:11 AM
I really like these! Thank you and good luck!
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 6:38 AM
This set is really neat and interesting. I cant wait to design so very nice castles.
Thank You
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Earcat
Wow! This is fabulous! Does the dragon fly around the neighborhood?

This is Dragon version 1, and right now he just hovers where you want him (easier for the Knights to attack). Version 2 will be a flying dragon once I dissect neighborhood effects a bit more. I did not have the time to do that and build other things in time but plan to make him and a few other things fly around your neighboorhood in the future
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DoomAngelsc
Oh my freaken god, I absolutely adore this set. I couldn't ask for a better set of fairy tale neighborhood objects. Me being a avid castle lover am in awe at the amount of detail you've put through these objects. Not to mention I have an all medieval simland that all these will work great with. I can't thank you enough and if you had my vote (regards to the contest I'm pretty sure you're entering with these) I would definitely say you have a good chance of winning

**you know I put these in a subfolder and they didn't come up, so I'll try putting them directly in the downloads folder

Neighborhood objects are odd in that I do not find that they work well in sub folders. Not had any issue with them in downloads directory but have had them show only intermittently when in subfolders
Page 1 of 2