Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Poodles in Paris

by HugeLunatic Posted 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:29 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2010 at 3:31 PM by HugeLunatic

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 11:33 AM
i love animal prints!!! and this room looks so adorable!!! thanks!! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:58 PM
The artist's name is Jennifer Brinley, and I have TONS of her works. I love this set! Thank you!

-Carrie :)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 4:33 PM
So cute! :lovestruc I'll add this to my Paris collection file!
Thanks alot!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 6:24 PM
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 2:52 AM
Cute set! I like how the artwork inspired the whole room. Fun colors and patterns!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 6:07 AM
Love this set, it's become one of my favorite bedroom sets for my single Sim females. It's a lot of class with a little punk thrown in - perfect mix! So glad to see you here.

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 6:59 AM
this is so pretty. thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:24 PM
What an amazing set, I can't get enough of that couch! :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 9:46 AM
gorgeous!!!!!! love it pink and animal print..could it get any better than this..i think not!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th May 2008 at 3:49 AM
This is completely adorable, fabulous job. Thank you so very much!
Instructor
#12 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:49 AM
:lovestrucToo, too cute! Thanks very much, H.L.
I can't wait to find a place for this - oh,
I might as well build a whole new house
for it! Please make more!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:47 AM
ok i am confused. yes i love love love the design but i cant figure out what mesh to choose...help thanks
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:25 AM
If you go to the site listed for the mesh, it is bedroom set 5. Wait for the image to load, then just below the image are the links. Choose Bedrooms, page 5. :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 4:25 AM
The site link doesnt work. It cant be me because my internet signal is excellent. It is very annoying because the whole site is unreachable, from every link to it. Please help! I must have this set!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lexi.
The site link doesnt work. It cant be me because my internet signal is excellent. It is very annoying because the whole site is unreachable, from every link to it. Please help! I must have this set!

The site was down for several weeks. It's back up at http://www.simsinparis.net/
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:06 PM
Wow, very me! Thanks for this, very cool!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 7:28 AM
Thank you very much. God be with you
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st May 2009 at 9:52 PM
Ohh my favorite colors! I usually don't like animal print but for some reason I LOVE zebra print! I'm so excited to download this!
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 2:57 PM
This is way too cute, very well done & many thanks!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 2:29 PM
I can't download this. WinRAR says "there was an unexpected end of archive". Can you help Please? Love this recolor! Thanks

"Always know in your heart that you are far bigger than anything that can happen to you" Dan Zadra
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 10:37 PM
Their site must be down again cuz the link isnt working :[
I've been there before but never downloaded that bedroom set... damn.
Can you please upload the set? or upload it to somewhere else (like to a free file hosting site) and provide the download link?
Please get back, thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 11:16 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 12:28 AM
its so cute! one question im trying to download the mesh but keeps saying that the page is not found! help me!! O.O love it btw! -Maygz
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
Page 1 of 2