Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Row Illusion (New mesh)

by nanisim Posted 14th Nov 2007 at 9:24 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:53 AM
Wicked! Thanks alot!:D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:07 AM
This is great. It's going to be very useful.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:47 AM
THANKYOU A had a very similar idea to this which I posted on the BBS years ago... and now it's real :DIs there a way of also joining up the roofs or shall i jsut use the ceiling tiles for flat roofs?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 10:01 AM
This is awsome!!! Thank you very much for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by micromatt4
THANKYOU A had a very similar idea to this which I posted on the BBS years ago... and now it's real :DIs there a way of also joining up the roofs or shall i jsut use the ceiling tiles for flat roofs?

My townlots almost never wear sloping roofs, I prefer flat 'cause I see them more real for a town, but I'm researching on it. To nearly get the border you must in any case to use the extra tile out the wall.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:47 PM Last edited by psychosim0 : 18th Nov 2007 at 1:26 PM. Reason: removed question; overlooked answer in 1st post
So simple but great... This is very useful. Hopefully there'll be some recolors, too, soon.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 1:59 PM
Thank you very, very, very, very much. I've been waiting for a solution for the terraced houses problem for so long... and this brings me a good deal closer to it. Thank you again.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 12:00 AM
hmm. if i place bunches of them next to eachother, does it look like a flat roof?

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 4:29 AM
thanks! what a simple easy solution! recolours please!

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 8:44 PM
Thanks for making this! This is definately something that will be useful to me and my machinima comic book fan fiction series I'm working on. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 9:10 PM
Many thanks to all. I know its a simple thing, but it took me many time to make it, so nice words are very welcome.
Yes, I'm working now on recolors but I want to say that is absolutely allowed to recolor it, and to say more, I encourage everyone to do it at his own style.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:06 PM
Such a great Idea!! Thanks for sharing.Good work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 7:27 AM
OMFG!!!!! Mindereader!!!!!!!!! Thankyou sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! this is perfect!!!! I have been searching for cheats and such on the sims2 site and all over the place so that i can build there because i am trying to make a bunch of terraced houses! and i just founf this by accident!!!! Now i will have to make my idea! I casn't telll you how much this simple thing is so perfect!!!!!! Thankyou so much!!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 2:22 AM
great idea! i think you've solved many people's problems with this. as people have previously said, some recolors would be great :D
Nice job!!!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 8:04 PM
I swear you are absolutely brilliant! I never even thought such a thing could exist and your brilliantly created it! The word "thanks" seems almost inadequate...but THANKS!! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 9:53 AM
That I looking for long time, thank you !