Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Shalebridge Cradle (From Thief3: Deadly Shadows)

by daislia Posted 8th Nov 2007 at 9:07 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2008 at 7:56 AM by daislia

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 3:24 AM
Oh wow!!!
Thief is one of my favorite games, & the Cradle is such an intense level to play.
You have done an amazing job on this, thankyou lots! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:50 PM
Hmmm... someone make a Puppet outfit and you're set!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dan&Sha
Hmmm... someone make a Puppet outfit and you're set!

Good idea...make a Puppet need a new mesh for wire on their head :D

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 11:26 PM
dang daislia chan you are very good makeing things like sims and lots shee I wish we can become sim friends

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
dang daislia chan you are very good makeing things like sims and lots shee I wish we can become sim friends

Glad you like my works , Since I got a lot of wonderful custom contents from this site. ^ ^
I'm willing to make new friends. I'll be always here

An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 7:30 PM Last edited by misscharliemanson : 17th Jun 2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: In Addition...
I think I love you! Thief, aside from the sims, is my all time favorite game! The cradle is soo creepy. I'm actually in the cradle right now in my game. Thank you so much for your wonderful thief creations!

Also, I'd like to thank you for putting up the map of the cradle seeing as I was too lazy to retrieve it in the game thinking I would be able to manage without. Oh lordy, was I ever horribly wrong!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by misscharliemanson
I think I love you! Thief, aside from the sims, is my all time favorite game! The cradle is soo creepy. I'm actually in the cradle right now in my game. Thank you so much for your wonderful thief creations!

Also, I'd like to thank you for putting up the map of the cradle seeing as I was too lazy to retrieve it in the game thinking I would be able to manage without. Oh lordy, was I ever horribly wrong!

Me too. Thief and Sims are both my favourite.:D
I usually did't use the map in Thief 3 when I completed a mission...I think the map was too simple, but fit the medieval feeling anyway.