Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teslescopio dos Verdinhos - Get Abducted by Aliens

by garotinho Posted 6th Nov 2007 at 8:07 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 12:37 AM by garotinho : Object Fixed to work on Base Game

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:18 PM
I don't know if I can edit this, but I forgot to say that this is a new mesh and will not raplace the original telescope of the game
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:20 PM
Thank you SO much!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:31 PM
What are the chances of getting pregnant by an alien? I heard that can happen, but it's never happened to my Sims.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starfleetcadet
What are the chances of getting pregnant by an alien? I heard that can happen, but it's never happened to my Sims.

Male sims always come out pregnant when they are abducted :D
But I don't know if it works the same way ^^;

Great job by the way!!!
this will make it so much easier
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:42 PM
I have one object that allow your Sim to get pregnant by an alien.
I will post here then
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:48 PM
I have a telescope that'll allow you to get abducted and pregnant, 100%. Same goes for women too, if you don't have that mod already...

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Theorist
#8 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:59 PM
I ahve that Baskar too, But I;m going to use this one intead!
(The other makes the hands float in mid-air in the Screen clip!... :S)

Thanks for this garotinho!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 9:32 PM
So will this work with any or all ep's installed?

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 10:10 PM
Portugues! Que refrescante! ^^
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 10:58 PM
I love that second picture!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 12:03 AM
The look on that Sims face is priceless!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 12:06 AM
I love this recolor! I also love the second picture xD. Obrigado. Thank you!

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 12:41 AM
this one appears to be much bigger than any others is that right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 12:55 AM
Ohhh yeahh. This object will work with all expansions.
Well, SimWardrobe Program showed me that not requires any expansion to work this object.
And about the second image, I loved too :D

Bushytail: I didn't understand your question. What do you want to know?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 1:30 AM
the size of the telescope.. the Sim looks like she's standing up right instead of having to bend down.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 1:30 AM
So will this make my male sims get preggers to aliens? Some one said male Sims get up the duff every time they get abducted, but that cant be right, cos I just had my first ever alien abduction (and without any cheats or mods no less, comletely 'natural'), it was a male sim, I assumed he would get pregnant, but instead, two nights lat, he turned into a Were-wolf, butslhsn fallen pregnat.

So this will make abducted Sim get impregnated yes??

...yeah so the hit me like a ton of bricks..... cos it was a ton bricks, it bloody hurt... stay away from condemnd buildings.....
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 2:19 AM
Cool object -- thanks!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 2:32 AM
Well, I don't know if make Sims get pregnated of the aliens.
but I have one object that allow this.
I will post in a few minutes here
I have to edit the catalog of the object and take pics.
Please, wait some minutes.
Alchemist
#20 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 4:32 AM
I love the surprise look on her in the second picture. Great object.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:08 AM
well my sim got abducted but he didn't come back pregnant or even remember the experience so i don't know what to think of it. ^^;
sorry
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apis4
So will this make my male sims get preggers to aliens? Some one said male Sims get up the duff every time they get abducted, but that cant be right, cos I just had my first ever alien abduction (and without any cheats or mods no less, comletely 'natural'), it was a male sim, I assumed he would get pregnant, but instead, two nights lat, he turned into a Were-wolf, butslhsn fallen pregnat.

So this will make abducted Sim get impregnated yes??

did you download this http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=46391
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 5:48 PM
This is great... thanks! My knowledge sims always want to get abducted by aliens... but when you want some you just can't get them! Thank-you!

*~ Em ~*
Field Researcher
#24 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 6:41 AM
Nice Garotinho, muito legal!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 1:23 PM
KittieB No I dont think I have ever intentionally downloaded that Hack, but I after seeing it, I gues I must have down loaded something that said hack hitched a ride on, so that explains why I have a werewolf huh? Cool, fortunate really, as this Sim who became a werewolf was the only sim I play that I was planing to make a werewolf anyway.

...yeah so the hit me like a ton of bricks..... cos it was a ton bricks, it bloody hurt... stay away from condemnd buildings.....
Page 1 of 3