Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pokémon Pets - Furret

by LockeMuhe Posted 28th Oct 2007 at 3:17 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 11:09 AM
so cute. thanks for these

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 12:01 PM
You would think being 23 years of age would prevent me from liking pokemon.. you'd be wrong. I guess I just wish cute fantasy creatures like this really existed!

And anyway.. justifications aside, they look good in my fantasy neighbourhood lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplicityFlower
You would think being 23 years of age would prevent me from liking pokemon.. you'd be wrong.

Nope, I don't think of anything like that at all. Pokémon is definitely a thing for all ages. Heck, even my parents like Pokémon.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplicityFlower
You would think being 23 years of age would prevent me from liking pokemon.. you'd be wrong. I guess I just wish cute fantasy creatures like this really existed!

And anyway.. justifications aside, they look good in my fantasy neighbourhood lol

LoL is pokemon existed in the real world, they would tear this world apart :]
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LockeMuhe
Nope, I don't think of anything like that at all. Pokémon is definitely a thing for all ages. Heck, even my parents like Pokémon.
i agree, my sister's husband thought I was 2 young 4 it

I'm dead, the website killed me from 2many downloads I can't download