Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Turk Vincent Valentine

by Scorpicus Posted 16th Oct 2007 at 8:31 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2008 at 5:43 PM by Scorpicus : Change of policy

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 4:53 PM
Oooooo Vincent anything and I'm there! And now that I sit back and look, Coris's hair does seem to fit his Dirge appearance. Good eye! But thank you. Thank you thank you thank you from one (sick in the head) die hard Vincent Valentine fangirl He will be loved <3

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 5:05 PM
Mmmm...Vincent. I didn't even know his birthday and helooks great, where did you get the screencaps? I think he looks good with short or long hair, also where did you get the info about his birthday? I'll probably DL him for my FF neighborhood as well .
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 6:36 PM
He looks great. Great job and very fitting tying in to his birthday. I like the hair. Thanks for creating him.

Sephy xx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kakashi_Hatake
Mmmm...Vincent. I didn't even know his birthday and helooks great, where did you get the screencaps? I think he looks good with short or long hair, also where did you get the info about his birthday? I'll probably DL him for my FF neighborhood as well .

Just went to the nearest Dirge of Cerberus/Vincent website - screen shots galore!

His birthday is October 13th - it's in the PC version of FFVII ReadMe.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 1:46 AM
-_- vincent is so not emo..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 11:47 PM
Very nice. heh He reminds me of Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 4:14 PM
Bah!! Amazing!!! I love Turk Vincent ^_^. One thing...I think he should be paler :/. Just a little, tiny bit, but the rest of the sim makes up for that by far!! Amazing job :D.
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 8:18 PM
OMG yay!!!Thank you...Turk Vincent is so cute! He looks great thank you! ^^
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 6:25 AM
Oh... My... God... I would never have guessed that this was vincent if it hadn't said so in the title. Wow.

watch my vids!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiyoKenshin
P.S. thanks 4 the awesome content!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 2:01 AM
He looks soooooo great i wish there was a better word to describe it...I know i'll make up a word! WonderfulAwesome! Lol!!! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:40 PM
hi