Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Witchcraft KIT, cast spells and turn a sim into your Zombie slave... UPDATE 10/31/07

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 15th Oct 2007 at 8:40 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2007 at 1:58 PM by [Black_Spirit]

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:49 PM
This is going to be so much fun to create zombies all over.
You know I have been playing this game for two years now and have yet to see one.
Thanks for creating fun things for us to spice up the game.
Alchemist
#3 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:14 PM
Wonderful! I actually have a sort of zombie slave for one of my twisted scientists...this will make more realistic. Mwahahaha!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:05 PM
I downloaded the Uni/NL version of the zombie-slave kit, and after some testing I found that even though the death and resurrection was successful, I can't influence the zombie at all; the option is grey and unselectable. (And yes, I did delete the other non-working "ghoul" mod before downloading this.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:49 PM
Have you enough influence points to use the influence interaction ?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [Black_Spirit]
Have you enough influence points to use the influence interaction ?

D'oh, I didn't think that was a requirement. x.x; I thought it would be instant with this mod... well at least I know it's capable of working now. :B
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 4:09 PM
is there any way of having a a normal slave, not a zombie?
Alchemist
#8 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:13 PM
The potion doesn't show up in my game all your other mods seem to work fine though.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:24 PM
The potion cannot be bought from the catalog, you have to use the mask to create one.
Moreover, if there is an object, a wall or something behind the sim while he is casting the spell, the potion can't appear.
I don't know what else it could be ...
Alchemist
#10 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:30 PM
Oh. I had the impression that the mask wasn't needed for the potion:

Quote: "If you only own University and Nightlife expansion packs, just download the "LBFZombieSlaveKIT". The mask is not in this KIT but you will be able to create a Zombie slave anyway by buying the potion in the catalog ( Misc - Misc )"

So that's what I did. Maybe I'm missing something?
I don't mind getting the mask too if I need it, I was just confused.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:36 PM Last edited by [Black_Spirit] : 31st Oct 2007 at 10:51 PM.
You're right, I have just checked it out and I also didn't have the potion in the catalog, I'm gonna correct it

EDIT : Done
Alchemist
#12 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 11:05 PM
Thank you! *goes to play happily*

Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 2:36 AM
One of the greatest mods ever, I give all my Sims the Potion and combine that with ZombieApoc, it's a very epic mod ^^
Forum Resident
#14 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 7:05 AM
oh my gody I got a bad bad bad BAD! feeling about this. going try it out

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Sockpuppet
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:17 PM
Again, is it FreeTime compatible ?

(Don't worry, it's last time I ask it)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 12:19 PM
Lol, if it was not compatible with freetime, I would have say it ^^
So yes, it is
Sockpuppet
#17 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 12:31 PM
Merci !
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 6:43 AM
This is SO cool! Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:21 AM Last edited by Lestatdelion : 4th May 2008 at 11:53 AM.
Potion
I have read all the posts here and still the potion will not spawn. It goes like this. Create zombiefication potion-(insert sim name here) Should it do that? All it does is drop the motives of the sim whose name I clicked on. As for the zombies, all it does is drop their motives and sets their aspiration level to the bottom. Could you mabey make an update for all this? If this is fixed I would be really grateful.
With best wishes,
Lestatdelion
Never mind, just needed spirit energy
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 1:43 AM
This mod is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 2:53 PM
Good job, but if you have Pescado's Zombie Apocalypse mod will the zombie slave attack it's master? If it does i'll just max my sims body/logic/mechanical.
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 5:21 PM
Wait a minute. You said that you need influence points for it to work, but you said in your post:

Quote: "Any sims can influence the Zombie to do whatever they want, and it doesn't cost any influence points"

???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:44 AM
tHIS IS so cool, i like making people slaves