Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask: Romani Ranch

by Ultimah Posted 14th Oct 2007 at 8:21 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:27 AM by Ultimah

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 5:14 PM
this looks soooooo cool!
Thanks

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 7:37 PM
Lovely! Thanks,
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 11:02 PM
Nice, thanks

«Kindness - quality, which surplus does not harm».
John Golsuorsi.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."
Dorothea Lange
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 6:02 AM
Absolutely gorgeous!! I just found a Link sim somewhere and now this beautiful little lot. I've grown to love the Twilight Princess Link and I think he'll fit perfectly in this cute little ranch. sadly I never got to play Majora's Mask, since my little brother always claimed it belonged to his "friend's."
At least I'll be able to pretend to play out the game somehow in this one of a kind beauty. Thank you so much.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 8:35 AM
awsome! I was just a little mad cause I couldnt find the Romani Ranch here. ^^ So I was going to build one myself...and I really suck at building houses. So I searched for "farm"(needed farm stuff..) and here it is! Thank you, you just made my day! <33
Forum Resident
#7 Old 18th May 2010 at 4:59 AM
Yay! Julie made Romani and Cremia! I can't wait to move them in!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 4:30 PM
Hi,
I just downloaded this lot..but it says I have to pay 179, 179, 000 money. And that's not possible xD So..what's the problem?