Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sci-Fi Style Formal Wear Set For Female Adult

by vectorlover Posted 13th Oct 2007 at 10:44 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2009 at 8:03 AM by vectorlover

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 3:26 AM
These look GREAT! I hoping that my next lot will be a Sci-fi lot ... and like always, I'm dreaming of playing it with sims dressed in these cool clothes.

Thank you.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 3:33 AM Last edited by qadsjlkahsdf : 26th Oct 2007 at 12:49 AM. Reason: congratulations on featured
Oh, these are absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you so much.

EDIT: Congratulations on being featured! You definitely deserve it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 3:50 AM
THANK YOU!! i love the awesome sci-fi clothes you create. really, i'd love it if you made more. haha great job once again!!

mamerieoku

*Bree*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 4:44 AM
I so enjoy your sci-fi offerings. They are some of my favorite outfits. Thank you so much! You've really outdone yourself this time.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 5:08 AM
I absolutely adore all of your work. All of my Sims are fantasy or science fiction characters, and it's so hard for me to find a good variety of quality fashion items. Thank you so much for catering to those of us who enjoy the truly unique.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 7:22 AM
Thank you for sharing these great dresses but may not work for me is [mesh by Shannara (bride/2005/second from left), get it here] Shannara has with draw all her creation to start her on site Quote {hi everybody

i will be back very soon with my new domain "NO this is not a joke :D".i'm so sorry for the long downtime.

contact me without the # (shannara-sims2#@freenet.de)

hope to see ya soon

shannara

17.08.2006}

I haven't looked any further as yet, but for those dresses that will work thanks again.
regards Joseph
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 4:51 PM
These dresses are stunning, really just gorgeous. The detail work on these is so very good- thank you so much for making these!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 8:30 PM
They are all beautiful! awesome
Hard to decide, but I think the yellow gown is the one I like best
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:33 AM
Wow. These are amazing! The details and colors are gorgeous. Thank you so much for the hard work you must have put in to create these beautiful works of art!

Sims...the perfect outlet for the God complex in all of us!

Check out the stories on my Sim Page!
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=957920
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 9:29 PM
Amazing! Wonderful! Gorgeous!
Thank you

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:31 PM Last edited by vectorlover : 24th Oct 2007 at 3:05 PM.
thanks for the nice comments, i'm glad a few of you found these nice enough to d/l

EDIT: wow i've never thought about getting featured at all, this really made my day :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:51 PM
These are wondefull! Thank you a million times, I can't wait for the male ones.

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 9:31 AM
I adore these Perfect for my Farscape townies! <333
Field Researcher
#15 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 5:10 AM
Love these thanks, perfect for odd/spacey/fantasy sims!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 7:48 AM
All your creations rock so much! I'm not a big fan of sci-fis, but you just made me one
Mad Poster
#17 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 11:27 PM Last edited by edejan : 24th Oct 2007 at 11:32 PM.
Woiw! These are so wonderful!! Thank you so much. (The green outfit would be perfect for a Guinan outfit!!!)

Good God!!! I just looked on your page/downbloads. Your creations are fabulous!!! I'm completely overwhelmed and think I must create a sci-fi neighborhood!! Oh, my poor Downloads folder!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 1:31 AM
'Bout time you got featured! Your stuff is always so wonderful, vectorlover! I can really tell you are doing this because you love it and it means something to you... and because of that, it means something to ME! And it's really all about me...

Necromancy is Good
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 12:38 AM
Beautiful and very creative! Especially perfect to go with Enayla's fae skins. <3
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 1:03 AM
omg beutiful masterpeice
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 6:50 PM
These are beautiful! My Padme sim and her descendants all needed some more pretty outfits! These are great, thank you.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:51 AM
I'm so happy you've done this ^_^. I'll use them on a fairytale neighbourhood I have. You're really talented and your work deserves to be featured.
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 7:36 PM
What mesh am I suppose to use from Shannara? They changed the site design I can't find it.
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:38 AM
lOVE YOUR FASHIONS, BUT WHICH ITEM SHOULD i DOWNLOAD ON THE all-about-style.com/vadult_feca8.html WEBSITE? DO I DOWNLOAD ALL ON THE PAGE OR WHAT? IN FACT, IT WOULD HELP TO KNOW WHICH EXACT MESH FILE(S) TO DOWNLOAD ON EACH SITE LISTED. THANKS.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 2:48 PM
This set is beautiful, I should've discovered it sooner! Thank you for sharing! *can't wait to collect the rest*

The Shannara mesh is called "MESH_BRAUT_SS2F160502". From The Bride - Gowns, then find the dresses using meshes by Shannara. The file called MESH_BRAUT_SS2F160502 is the correct one.
Page 1 of 2