Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gaara´s Love Tatoo - USABLE WITH OTHER FULL FACE MAKE-UPS AND CONTACT LENSES-

by jianyangj Posted 1st Oct 2007 at 7:53 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2008 at 12:34 PM by jianyangj

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 10:23 PM
I'm not a fan of Naruto, but this is really good. I think you did wonderfully. It looks much like the real one. Emily would be proud.
~Dragonfire
P.S. Emily is a girl at school that's OBSESSED with Naruto. She's taking Japan (an out-of-school class, our school doesn't teach it) and she wears either a Naruto headband, shirt, or both, every day.

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:56 AM
Nice lol Naruto headbands got banded at our school because our principal thought they were "gang parafanailya" How ridiculous is that?

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:36 AM
very nice. I got to say I love your sim pics, they're adorable. Especially when they're kissing. When I noticed the two Naruto characters hugging, I thought that was so cute how you pulled that off the same way with your sims. Keep it up.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 5:10 AM
thanx for sharing... the tats are very co0L... i Luv gaara but didnt know wut happened to him aFter he died... lol.. i havent watched it yet in youtube.....oh well neway thanx
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 5:13 AM
and uhmm....just wondering if you could make a sharingan contact lens ...^_^ pLs.... im iNLuv with itachi's eyes... lol Please..
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:57 PM
Don't be mad but, pairing Sakura and Gaara wasn't a good choice. *SPIOLER DON'T READ IF YOUR GONNA WATCH THE EPISODES* If the creator did pair Sakura and Gaara, Sakura would have a broken haert because Gaaara dies in the end.

Weeee! I can't work my q-express installer does anyone know how to work it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 7:33 PM Last edited by jianyangj : 3rd Oct 2007 at 8:49 PM.
Thanks to you all, for download my creation...

bjiutdozy - Already exists an Sharingan eyes and contact lenses, and i think than that are the best ones, they are the Realistyc Sharingan Eyes by Lifa

And, i think than Gaara is the best for Sakura!, because i think than Sasuke is gay... ( jajaja ).

Enjoy It!!!

P.D.: I am thinking to do anothers tatoos similar to the Gaara´s Love Tatoo, but in others colors, or anothers Kanjis (Japanese Characters), I you want it, please comment it, and i will do it...
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 1:53 AM
you created the thing i didn't know i wanted, many thanks
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 5:07 PM
Whee!
I'm a big Narutard ^^.
And what's this about Gaara dying?
Read the manga chapters and not only watch the episodes on Youtube .
A friend of mine adores Gaara, so she'll be very excited, if she see this kanji ^^.
Great work, especially the thing about wearing this one with other custom makeup .
I'm waiting for the next coming kanjis <3.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:31 PM
wo00oohoo00o MORE taTs...! ^_^ can HardLy wAiT... lol ^^,
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 4:38 AM
hey..guess what,YOU RULE!! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 12:37 AM
lol i wish i had a naruto headband this is really good!!! downloads ^-^ gaara is my favorite character (besides sasuke) =]
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 9:10 PM
sugoi~ my gaara sim is finally complete! XD~
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:15 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Nantoiukotowo! ;-; GAARA HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO NARUTO! They are so not a good plot(GaaraxSakura). -_- Yaoi forever! ^^ And you did an amazing work! Arigatou!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2008 at 7:35 PM
Great i LOVE it!!!! But how did you get them to stand with that pose with their two fingers in the air in your pic? Oh and GaaraxSakura forever!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeeDee200
Great i LOVE it!!!! But how did you get them to stand with that pose with their two fingers in the air in your pic? Oh and GaaraxSakura forever!!!

Gaara is teaching to Sakura the Teletransportation, that comes with the Bon Voyage Expansion Pack.

GaaraxSakura!!!!

>> In Haruhi we Trust <<

Sorry if my English is not very good
水原ありさ、私の女神。。。
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 8:05 PM
wow, thanks! ... where'd you get Gaara-kun's outfit? just curious.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:37 AM
these are awesome, can you please tell us where you got the models, or at least the hair and outfits, in the pics? I would love to have them in game!
Gaara X Sakura Naruto forever! haha yes i think it would be awesome, please tell me im not the only one!

<Just a broken heart that the world forgot. </3>