Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basic Camera Hack * Compatable with Bon Voyage*

by Masterofallvideogames Posted 12th Sep 2007 at 9:43 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2007 at 4:25 AM by Masterofallvideogames

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 11:01 PM
I'm gonna give this a try, the last person that i downloaded this kind of hack from messed my game up a little, though it is easy to fix so i will give it out a try, and reply back.
Thanks for your work :]
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 12:34 AM
I was looking for it, thanks. But I've got such an important question: is it compatible with BV?

A la Mancha, manchega, que hay mucho vino...
Mucho pan, mucho aceite y mucho tocino...
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 4:20 AM Last edited by Masterofallvideogames : 13th Sep 2007 at 4:26 AM.
I have to try it I just got it( very fun),

IT IS COMPATABLE with Bon Voyage!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 8:13 AM
At last a camera mod compatable with BV. Thanks for this. :D

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:24 PM
THANK YOU sooooo much, I really need that. =))))
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:28 PM
omigosh this is so cool and it actually works!!! (also with bon voyage) u are so awesome also i like your dogs also u should make a cocokapoo (phantom)
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 5:39 PM
Thanks everyone, I didn't know this would be the most popular download I have. I was just playing around with the camera stuff, maby I'll play with the Cas cam.

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 6:06 PM
I have been using a camera hack for ages but I'll def give this a try and see if it's better than the one i've got. Good Job

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 1:27 AM
Hey guys I was fooling around with the Build mode cameras and I had the top down view camera fouled*up and I had to uninstall BV so all my things are gone... :sob:,
But I will get back and running again!

Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:56 PM
I LOVE THIS!!! So cool!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:42 AM
Thanks everyone!

Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:16 PM
This is excellent, thank you, all I want is more building space, none of this slower movement, faster movement nonsense.

Just to check, that problem you had with the build mode camera is something you were working on? It wasn't anything to do with this MOD?
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 1:48 AM
No, I was just working with the build mode camera, and when I tried it in the game, the camera was screwed up! And to answer the question it was done afterwards, thanks for your comment and have a nice day!

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 4:07 PM
Master, i tried your nh mod and it worked awesome the first night. The second night i started the game and the camera was all messed up. When on a lot i can't tilt the camera up or down. I get a slightly angled camera view and can only zoom in and out and spin around but i can't manuever the camera which is really annoying me lol. I tried another camera hack and that one also was working fine then it stopped working.
So it seems its nothing to do with the camera mods being used but something is breaking the camera views and i can't figure out what that is. Someone said the text might be changing if the you alter the in game graphics options during game play. I"m not sure about that but it seems like a possibility.

Anyway, i'll find out when i restart the game because last time i played i didn't modify any graphics options. I'm going to reinstall your camera mod and see what happens. Btw, the one night your mod did work for me, it worked great.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:41 PM
Hmm... That's strange, I don't know what your problem is. If you want your camera back to normal, I included one with the download. If you deleted or something else, just go to my Camera Replacement Package right here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=248964

Well I hope you have an okay day,

Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 6:04 PM
Works fine here and i got all ep's and sp's.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:40 PM
well right now I'm using another "neighborhood camera", I was just to lazy to download this one, so I made another one that can go a little higher. I might, I might make another neighborhood camera that can go a little higher and so.

Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 9:02 PM
It is official, I am uploading "Basic Camera Hack * Compatable with Bon Voyage*" sibling. You can choose any version. wait until it gets uploaded

Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 10:57 PM
does it work in a house too?

All we are, all we are, is bullets I mean this....
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ImNotOkay1012
does it work in a house too?

Sadly no, but I'm still checking in to that.I am trying to do something to make the zoom a little larger. When I do make one it always looks like nothing happened. :'|

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 8:37 AM
Thank goodness for this file. I tried changing my hood camera view with Seasons and just love it. Tonight I installed the new Teen Stuff Pack and it overrode my camera file. I had a copy of it and it no longer works with Teen Stuff apparently. But yours does. Thank you! I couldn't see my sims homes in my custom hood and was a bit nervous till I found this link and tried your version.
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:22 PM
Glad I could help! Tazziana!

Mad Poster
#24 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:39 PM
I resisted using any camera hacks until this one. Very eye-opening ... you can get an interesting view of your Sims' world. And though I tend to use small neighborhoods, I'm now better prepared to use the larger ones. Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 7:26 PM
Hey, glad I could make this camera hack! =D

Page 1 of 2