Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 14 bowling-like outfits for the men

by migamoo Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 6:36 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 2:25 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:41 AM
Well done migamoo! My sims wardrobe had been more interesting since you start uploading! Hehe~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:39 AM
When I saw these I was all "Yay! x3"
I also love the H&M pants and I've always liked the bowling outfits so it's a win-win!

You know we love you!

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 10:41 AM
I really like your clothing! They just what I needed - simple, comfortable and very good looking.
Thank you very much!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:03 PM
Thanks! These are great. I love the colours and the simple, non faded, jeans. I'm in love with the H&M jeans too. Great job.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:30 PM
Argh I just cleaned out my downloads folder and promised myself I wouldn't download for a while...but I just have to have these outfits as my males lack in decent atire Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:57 PM
Thanks everyone!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 9:45 PM
Gosh your stuff is always so convenient. I love it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 9:55 PM
Thank you.

Instructor
#10 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 12:03 AM Last edited by simfan432 : 5th Sep 2007 at 12:42 AM.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:32 AM
these are really nice! we need more clothing for male sims. do you know if there is any way to mesh a pocket chain onto these?

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 5:17 AM
You could add it onto the pants via the texture, but I'm not too comfortable actually putting it into the mesh.

Instructor
#13 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 7:45 AM
I love these so much! You're pretty much my favorite creator, tied with Fanseelamb. Thank you so much for these!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 11:41 PM
Hi - I would really love to download these outfits but when I went to get the mesh, the thread has been deleted by the creator. I was wondering if you might be able to include the mesh? Thanks - I love your creations
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 12:01 AM
What thread? The mesh is in this thread.