Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ground cover water: 3 versions: light green (A), middle blue (B), blue-green (C)

by lemonontour Posted 23rd Aug 2007 at 4:47 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 6:57 PM
I deleted the message above by mistake, I'm too stupid !
I only wanted to tell you all that I really appreciate comments!
So please WRITE, if you've got time and delight!
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 1:11 PM
It looks very good. Thanks for sharing. I'll try it later. I have to sort my downloads first.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 10:05 PM
very nice where did you get the beach sand?

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 7:25 PM
Default Sand
Hey, kingdomheartsgirl
I've got to look where the sand is from, could take some time, because I forgot!

I'll tell you when I know it!

lemonontour ;)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 2:55 PM
hi,i downloaded these and they didnt show up in the game why not? pretty by the way.

Go here to test your brain: http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?fofofofof

i like to make stuff.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babysims2
hi,i downloaded these and they didn't show up in the game why not? pretty by the way.

When you put the Pack files into your downloads folder you have to double click on each file and click install, maybe you forgot?

After installing they will pop up in the game at the ground covers, just like grass, sand,...

I hope that helped!
If not send me a PM and I will try to get out what the problem is!

lemonontour ;)
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 9:25 PM
this is great, thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:18 PM
Thanks for all your nice comments!!!!!
*I hope you'll keep on telling me what you think about my creations* !!

lemonontour ;)
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 4:41 PM
Great! I Like Them! The only thing i don't like about them is the texture... a bit too "aqua-ish" But they're still great I'll be using them, Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 2:50 PM
swimable lakes? do u know hot to make 'em?
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 6:32 PM
very nice thank you
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 2:10 AM
Very effective, But reposting to me is a waste. I only post once on every download I get. Anyhow, it works great with some custom animations, and a using this to make a lake. Makes my game look like they are actually swimming. But one slight problem ( its my problem though), I need a new graphics card. xD Ohwell..... Thanks anyways.

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:26 PM
This is soo cool! I love this very much!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 2:48 AM
can you please put them in Package files not sims2pack cuz my dad blocked the sims2pack files.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 4:17 PM
omg this not showing up in my game !_! bc I went on u tube and typed in how to make a swimmable pond in sims 2 and it came up as bla bla blah but the guy who made the video (who is a very nice person ) had downloaded the water from here and it wont show in my game !)_(! I even downloaded it twice! btw, its nice the 3rd water
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 11:15 AM
THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I SEARCHED ALL GOOGLE TO FIND GROUND COVER WATERS!!!!!! looool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 2:56 AM
This was a much need item. Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 7:43 PM
when I double click its says : "Windows cannot open this file" any help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 4:06 PM
hi,i downloaded these and i want copy paste it in download folder but i cant found the download folder in my sims 2 folder. need some help.. thanks anyway
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th May 2012 at 8:47 PM
OMH! I have been searching for water terrain like this for ever! and i finally found it!! Thanks!!!
Instructor
#22 Old 28th May 2012 at 7:49 PM
Default Thanks
OMG So awsome let me know when you make more creations!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 4:53 PM
Lemontour, thank you soooooooo much!!! It so much better than that doggone fake water that you have to dig and go through all these doggone steps to make a lake thank you!!!1
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:45 PM
Dazzling! Beautiful! Thank you so..so much for making these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 11:42 AM
Thank-you!